Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A small part me desires for me to go further, to sink deeper into the sea. A car next to me rev's it's engine, it a sign that the drivers interested in me. I have two options, approach or ignore. I walk past the car turning around with some sass, I wiggle my fingers in a wave. A sexy smirk on my face, I like to play hard. Turning around I place a frown not exactly sure what I came here to do. I don't belong here but I sure do fit in. This is a whole new world. The crazy chatter, the smell of alcohol, the feeling of goosebumps travelling where there is exposed skin.

I walk into a dark corner, watching people around me. People fascinated me, their lives, their differences. I watch a couple play dirty with each other in the corner, my cheeks blossom as I turn on reflex. You couldn't expect any less from here.

And then I see him, his eyes are watching me like a predator. He seems hungry for me but doesn't seem phased when I notice. I looked up in the dark, where I see nothing but the spark in his menacing eyes. Just for tonight, I will forget.

I see him lift a cigarette to his lips, I follow the trace. Now craving for something similar, he notices and without short delay throws the packet my way. I catch it without a second thought. Taking it out, I hold the cig to my lips only to find that I need a lighter. Frowning I throw it back. Catching on reflex, he laughs aloud walking towards me. His tall broad figure overshadows me, as he leans above me.

"Missing something?" He softly whisper's in my ear.

"Yeh," I'm breathless because this man in front of me is my tall, dark and handsome dream man. With pale ivory skin, hair black as the night sky and lips red as freshly kissed. I can see all the devilish features in the light up-close.  

He chuckles and I feel his chest vibrate against me. That's how close he is. "Here's the flame to your addiction,"

I take it from him, bringing my cigarette to life. I feel confident and relieved. Forgotten already, Liana?  Whatever this fag did to me, it made me feel better. I blew out another puff of smoke as long as I could. It shielded me like my protector and this time it hung around allowing me to breathe its burning scent.  

He too had a cigarette between his fingers and brought the death trap to his lips, how I wished I was that cigarette, he blew the smoke in my face and I inhaled all of it willingly with my eyes closed. His lion gaze bore straight into my soul as he smirked.

This is what you came for, Liana. Enjoy it.

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

💜💜💜

Any BTS fans reading this???! What bout bieber fans, beliebers??  I love this song and Jung Kook singing it makes it even better. Your welcome xx