Chapter 2

Chapter 2

He stared at me for a long time, not doing anything. Both waiting for each other to make the first move. I look into his eyes, lost so deep in desire, I almost miss his lips moving. "Go home," It was quiet as a breath. Taken back, my whole composure changes.

"What?" I stutter, not believing my ears.

"You heard right, go!" he shooed, closing his eyes. "You don't know where you are, you're not a regular. Go before you regret it," He warned, opening his electrifying eyes. "You don't belong here."

What is going on? My mind absently thought.

Then I felt anger boil within me, I was tired of people telling me what to do. Everyone ordered me around like they owned me, I was fed up off the feeling of being used. That's why I came here!

"What's your problem?" My nose flared in anger, as I stepped back, emptiness between us. Something clicked, his mood stiffened. Like a ticking bomb he was a minute away from exploding. "What's MY problem?" He repeated, his tone mismatched.

"Nothing of course, stay all you like," He laughed, no longer showing any concern, "Why did you come here? For sex?"

I didn't answer, I stayed silence.

"Oh you'll get sex but you'll also meet your doom, this world here-" He gestured his hands to his surroundings, "-is a game and you my little petal will loose,"

He grabbed my wrist as I twisted it in complain. His grip tightened like the clench in my jaw. He turned to look at my only tattoo, my name written in an ancient font. It looked pretty on my skin. It was art of an aftermath drunken game. Showing I belonged to no one but myself.

"Liana," He confirmed my name on his tongue. He let go immediately as I rubbed my wrist from the soreness of his grip.

"Yeh, what?" I barked back, a flame of anger in my eyes. Now I wanted to get away, this man here was dangerous. He reeked of it. Looking at his posture, he emitted power and strength. A man who doesn't accept 'no' for an answer.

"You know the rules Li and when your in a game there's no breaking them," He snared viciously, his nickname giving goose bumps along my arm. I looked into his fiery eyes, lust seeping through my veins. I was ready to lose that game for him.

"I knew you were a whore," Zackary's voice played in my head.

Any Shawn Mendes Fans??!! I am! Completely in love with his new songs! They're addictive...