Chapter 18

Continuing in Zackary's POV....

Chapter 18

I stuttered to find the right explanation, "I-I...don't know what your on about Sir," It was best to act clueless, maybe he'd doubt his resources and let me get away with this. 

Guess i'm going to have to kiss his feet to get away with it, I scoffed internally. I put on a sorry face, trying my best to look innocent. 

He smiled under his hand that was rubbing his chin as he scratched his stubble. "Must I spell every word out to you?" He asked, he gestured to his men who stepped forward on his command. He looked bored, like this had been done a million times before. He had this look in his eyes like he could see the future and it was a dark one for me that made him happy. 

"Tell him what happened to the last man who tried to play the innocent game," He ordered the man wearing black shades and suit. 

His deep voice spoke in a robotic manner, "Our boss Montigue is kind at heart so when he found that Steven who was an old acquaintance and close friend had been involved in sex trafficking and slavery he was this close-" He pinched his thumb and finger together leaving little to no space, "- to chop off his balls but instead he locked him in the dark and fed him daily , he even gave him a TV to watch documentaries on to pass his time. When boss went to meet him he begged of his innocence blaming his brother in the process, he swore on his Mother's life. He said our boss was wrong, our boss is never wrong. Steven never saw light again, boss served punishment far severe than a god would," 

"That's enough Jeff!" Alex interrupted putting his hand forward for him to stop, the man moved back. "He gets the gist." He sighs. 

I gulp, leaving my imagination to wonder the sorts of punishment they served. I've heard horrible things in the past about a Montigue's punishment. 

"Well there you have it, boy!" He laughed getting up, he walked towards me. I didn't move to show my fear. He grabbed my collar harshly pulling me towards him. I struggled letting him empower me. "Now spit it out before I make you. These documents are yours no?" He said with gritted teeth. 

There was no point in lying if he already knew. "Y-yes," I coughed when he let me go throwing me to the ground. I looked up as he had the look of hatred in his eyes. 

"I-I'll pay back, I promise," I crawled to my drawer my hand shaking, I had to get him out of here. I got out my checkbook filling double the amount I had earned during the illegal activities. I placed it on the desk, as he looked at it. 

"Please," I begged, on my knees. Have to put this fu cking act up! "Give me another chance, it's not my fault," 

"I know," He said so quietly that my heart almost skipped a beat. I couldn't believe my ears. "It your f ucking father," My blood boiled as he cursed my dad, but I couldn't show my unjustified anger towards him. 

"Tell you what," He negotiated. "I'll let you off the radar on one condition but don't forget you'll be under surveillance," 

ANYTHING! I almost screamed, I nodded eagerly. 

"Let go of Liana Jones and don't bother her again," He turned his back to me, as my mouth was wide open agape. I was stunned, frozen beyond freezing point. 

'He serves the worst punishment off his kind' My friend had said. 

He threw the check harshly at my face, "And keep your filthy money," He walked out not giving me another glance, making me feel worthless. I looked at the floor defeated, my worst nightmare coming true. Liana...I can't. I can't let her go. 

"Be warned," One of his guys said, the one who told the story, "Our boss doesn't like to repeat things. He has eyes on that girl, and what he wants he gets," He confirmed walking out. 

"He let you off easy pal," Another one of his men patted my back as I slouched on the floor in defeat. 

I was left in silence, my thoughts consuming me. I was a failure. I couldn't even keep Liana to myself. She had been taking away from me forever. That slut! I loved her endlessly!!

There was no arguing with a Montigue, we all knew. Especially this one, determined and set and...powerful. He had his eyes on my Lia. MY LIANA! 

'What he wants he gets' A clown like voice snickered in my mind, laughing in hysterics. I clutched my mind in pain, panting heavily on the floor. 

I screeched in agony. My scream could be heard from miles away. 

* * *

Alexis POV  

I smile as I heard his piercing cry of agonising pain. Victory had always been mines but today's tasted the sweetest. I walked out of the building, the boy's employees didn't question me whatsoever. Just gazed with fear, as they should. Rightly. 

"A job well done, boys!" I complimented my men patting one on his back once we were outside. Jeff!

I was in a really good mood today. 

I sat in the car, "Take me to the office, driver!" I instructed going on my phone. My PA messaged:

We got a girl wanting to meet you...she's called Liana. Probably another Fan, shall we kick her out?

Me: No, absolutely not. Keep her warm, and safe. I'm on my way. 

I sighed, the excitement in me bubbling to meet her. She's free and she's all mines. 

When I got there finally, aside the anticipation I felt my heart beat for the first time. It melted in my chest as a alien feeling blossomed throughout my body. This foreign feeling...it felt wrong but good. 

She was there sound asleep, snuggled next the radiator. Hugging herself as she lightly snored. I wouldn't mind waking up next to that, everyday. 

I carried her in my arms, she hugged me tightly in return sending tingles throughout my body. Her mouth open, her luscious lips inviting. 

"I got you Li, I'll protect you," I whispered in her ear, caressing her face. She smiled in her sleep, snoring again making my chest vibrate in laughter. She pouted with a protest smacking my chest with her fist in her sleep, "Plee downt vib..." She mumbled before snoring again. She looked so tired. 

"What magic do you hold? You're the only woman to make me feel this way and I am a man with no emotions," I tenderly tell her as I carry her to my office, washing myself in her divine scent driving me to the edge of insanity. This is the power she possess. 

She makes me crazy and I don't even know her. Not a single bit. 

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

Let's protect this man! He's too special...he has a special place in my heart only for him like the rest of the members. I'm an OG7. Let's be his shield.