Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"So why exactly are we here?" I initiate a conversation with Alexis, mostly to forget the heated gaze he was giving me. I wasn't exactly ready to trust him that much. Baby steps at a time Liana, baby steps. 

"Your meeting a very close friend of mines," That's all he said before the lift to doors reopened and he walked out. Fast. 

I followed behind his rapid pace as quick as I could. We approached a door with a metallic sign. 

Christian Blackwell

C.E.O 

I think we were on the top floor, the pub being the first. This place was dark, quiet and cold. The environment was different to the pub completely. It screamed to get out as if there was danger lurking in the dark. 

I gulped glancing at Alexis. Shuffling closer to him in cold sweat. 

I wanted to get out of here. 

He didn't even knock, no courtesy call. With one glance at me, Alexis just barged in as if it were is own office. I didn't think that Christian Blackwell would the type to be delighted with this type of behaviour. 

There was a man in the chair behind the office desk. He was staring out of the wall sized windows, his back turned towards us. The warm light matched the warm air making it slightly less uncomfortable. I looked around the huge rich room, my eyes gazing over every expensive feature. Everything was exquisite and valuable. That included the hot coffee on the table, it had a strong smell that made me want to take a sip. 

"WHAT?!" A angry deep voice boomed, making my heart beat erratically. His voice was powerful, it demanded attention and any lack of it would make you pay. 

"Chris," Alexis acknowledged, no emotion in his voice.

The chair spun so fast, I could tell it was struggling to keep together. The man pushed the chair so back, it rolled with force away from him as he got up. 

What was unexpected was the delightful glee, Christian Blackwell laughed in such a manly chuckle, I was shocked. Alexis smirked at his friend. 

They did a man hug, "Alexis, mate I missed you so fucking much. Do you know, I've had to deal with a ton shity people since your unexpected week off?" 

Alexis patted his back, "Nice to see you too Chris. Now get the fuck off me!" 

Christian chuckled, then his gaze landed on me. "Is this her? You did yourself real good pal. She looks like a keeper," Alexis nodded looking at me with a gentle smile. 

I flushed red, "I'm Christian, sweetheart. Pleasure to meet you," He particularly purred. He took my hand in his turning around to give it a gentle kiss. A gentleman. 

"Liana, pleasure's all mines," I muttered with a smile. I heard a growl behind me.  

"Certainly." He turned to Alexis, "Don't get your panties in a twist Alex," 

I saw Alexis scowl, causing Christian to chuckle. He turned back to me, "Alex has told me so much about you, your amazing if anything he's said is true and utterly beautiful," 

My cheeks grew warmer, as I stayed muttered a thank you in shyness. 

My eyes grew wide as he softly pinched my cheeks, saying, " Adorable!" which caused Alexis to roll his eyes. 

"Anyway if we're done, shall we?" Alexis coughed so Christian payed attention to him. Christian moved towards the door, excitement and mischeve dancing in his irises. 

"We shall," He clapped his hands together. 

"Sorry you had to see this side of him, with strangers he's cold and distant but I'm a good friend, and he can act like a baby sometimes," Alexis whispered in my ear. I smiled at him. 

"Now children," Christian announced, "Welcome to my world!" 

He open the door leading to a spiral case of stairs. I brushed the strand of short fringe behind my ears. 

In question, I looked at Alexis to see him equally excited. He gave me a quick glance answering my unspoken question, "You'll see." 

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

I'm going to introduce you some amazing anime YOU LIKE HAVE TO WATCH! Seriously it amazing, suitable for both males and females. It's called Noragami... I seriously love it so much. Anyone who's seen it would agree. Let me know if you checked it out. Yato is soooo AMAAAAAZING! *Dreamy sigh* 

 Yato is soooo AMAAAAAZING! *Dreamy sigh* 

Here's a trailer to convince you guys. Seriously guys I want a Season 3!!! It's so funny as well, with such an amazing storyline. I'd rather you watch that than read my books on Wattpad because lets be honest - that's a better thing to do. LOL!  

If this isn't enough to convince, I don't know what is!