Chapter 4

⚠ Warning ⚠ 👈🏻 Look for this sign if you want to skip (or skip the whole chapter) if you're uncomfortable with self-harm

Chapter 4

My body started trembling furiously, my whole body was vibrating just seconds away from giving out.

You must pay the price!

"You're all the same," I hushed in a low dangerous voice, I knew what was happening. This was one of my serious conditions. Where I thought of nothing, transforming into a completely different person. I was cold and distant. My fist tightened as my nails dung into my palm, I wanted to feel physical pain to stop the pain in my heart which was much worse.

"YOU'RE ALL FUCKING INSANE!" I shrieked out in the mans face. I looked around, my eyes stopping to meet the guy who attempted to rape me a few minutes back. I saw his face! The face I was forced to see everyday as a punishment. Zack. Without my consent my legs walked towards him, I watched as his eyes grew in curiosity. I stopped one foot away from him, piercing his face into my memory. I would never forget the guy who defied me, made me feel like a weak woman. Had put me in depts arms with the cruel man. I raised my hand swinging it forward so the impact landed on his face.

A bang was heard throughout the alleyway. Gasps were heard. My hands stung with heat as I moved back. Adrenaline pumped in my veins, I loved the feeling of inflicting pain on others. I looked around my murderous eyes looking at the next victim.

Now he knew what if felt like to get hurt. 

Then I'm suddenly enveloped into muscular arms. I fight my way in attempt to get free, panic now surfacing.

"Ssshhhh," A soothing voice coo's in my ear. It sends tingles down my spine as I snap out of my little episode. My actions soon sink in, guilt settling in my conscious. I had never hit someone and liked it, not even in self defence. The warmth I felt coated me, the intoxicating smell helped me relax.

"I came here to die, let me die," I sob, twisting my neck to rub my face into the man's chest. I wail, breathing heavily.

"Sir, Alexis, we must go," A voice says in the distance.

I grab onto his shirt pulling him closer, "Please kill me," I whisper, "Stop this pain," His hand reaches to pat my hair, his fingers caressing the soft fibrous strands helping me relax by a great deal.

"Never," He says, "Never again," I'm as to confused whether he says that to me or someone else. Still I continue the tears, now hiccups escape my mouth.

"You must go home," He tells me, I recognize it was that wise guy who warned me. The person I owed my life to for being my saviour. He who I had misjudged and called him a crazy... His extravagant eyes stared into my soul. I whimper, "Please no, he'll come back, it hurts so much. Please take me away from him, he's crazy. Please," I beg, my legs wobble too weak to hold me up.

I fall to the ground to his feet. I hold his legs pleading to him. He bends down lifting my shoulders so I stand up directly on my feet.

"A women should never bow down, do not beg. Be a strong woman," He tells me, I sense his urgency to leave, "I will be back," He assures as the guy nudges him impatiently.

⚠ Warning ⚠ 

"Please, I cannot fight any longer!" I shout, "I give up!" My breathing becomes irregular. I look at his waist pants, I see a regular-sized revolver hanging freely. Without thinking, I grab the gun, high in my senses I press the front of the gun to my head. Clenching my eyes shut, I pull the lever turning off the safety lock, the trigger now free. I hear a sound of protest before I hear a loud bang which sounds like my beating heart against my ribcage.

❗End of Warning❗

I see the darkness as I fall in the sea of unconsciousness. A terrifying scream echoes in my ear, I recognize the voice as my own. But I'm happy because I no longer feel pain. 

The pain that doesn't exist.    

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

Side note/ Hola, lets just get straight! Did Liana actually do that? Yes she did. Serious matter though, please read onto the next chapter before assuming things and also do remember that Alcohol does make you do unwanted things. I can assure you Liana is not in her state of mind and if she was sober she would value her life and slap herself (imaginatively) for doing that. I am strongly against things that may cause harm to a person; I'm a very positive person in general and this chapter is important from Liana's character development so please try to understand. Liana is grateful for her life but sometimes stressful situations makes you do unwanted things without thinking.

Let us see what happens next.

You might have heard this on tiktok but man do I love Exo. Tell me if you agree.