Chapter 13

This is in Zackary's POV! Now enjoy!!  

Chapter 13

"Lia," I called feeling emptiness around me. The warm body that was hugging my body was replaced by a thermal pillow. I pried open my swollen eyes that was covered in morning dust, my eyes adjusted to the dark surroundings as I glanced over at my alarm clock. 

10:09

I groaned into my pillow, squeezing the duvet in my fist. I was angry, I knew this was going to happen. I hurt her but she deserved to be punished. Father showed me the right way to gain obedience and even though my Lia was a hard subject she was slowly learning. 

If only she obliged to my every desire it would be good for her but that wh*re left me. Father was right, women were useless, without us men they would be lost baboons. I agreed with everything my Father said and did.

He married my Mother out of love but then she fell out of love with him. So my Father did what he did best he manipulated her into staying with him. He'd played my Mother's mind and brainwashed her to believe there was no one but him in this world for her. She stayed too scared to face the world with what so called abuse she had been through-coward. We were are happy family until she decided to leave her 6 year old son to his Father and end her own life with a simple suicide note that said I love you Zackary, forgive me. I would never forgive her. 

She was selfish. Not once did she think about me. My Father reminded me of it everyday. I loved my Lia the same way my Father loved Mother, I'd die for her.  She was scared, like a frightened monkey though. I loved it until it lead her astray. 

I'd be stupid to use my Father's techniques on her. They didn't work on my Mother who was as vulnerable as an infant so they wouldn't work on Lia. I was cunning, soon Lia was going to be mine. 

She would crawl to me just the way she did last night.

My phone buzzed. 

Anabel: If you're still up for a night call me! 

If only my Lia was like that. Ana was similar looking to Lia and I found her with much difficulty but she just wasn't my Lia. Nobody could be my Lia. Ana was a substitute, I took out all frustration on her during our intimate moments. She adored our sessions. 

I got out of bed in my birth cloths, I called my Manager. I was rich, so fukcing rich that if I wanted I could wipe my bottom with notes. That'd be an insult to Mother nature in itself but I was far from delirious to carry out such an absurd act. 

"Listen Jake. Check up on Liana for me, I'm worried about her," I said as the phone was received. 

"Okay Sir! We've got reports that a Montigue's been in town for a while boss, they're coming down for a check up, should we follow the procedure as planned?" My Manager asks with a slight quaver in his nervous tone. 

"Motherfukcer," I cuss, "I'll be down in twenty, a Montigue means trouble," 

"Yes Boss, wherever there's a Montigue there's death for people like us. Our men are engraved with fear," He reminds me. 

I am engraved with fear, I think, I'm Fukcing terrified. 

The Montigue's were a group of people you didn't want to mess with. They didn't follow the law so they were criminals like us but the difference being they tortured real criminals like us. They were like assassins, descending back to centuries of involvement. They were modernised. It was a mystery if the government were behind them or not. Secrecy was their power

Strength and intelligence of their level was way out of our reach. It made any criminal sh*t their pants. 

"I'll handle it," I confirmed with a clenched jaw. "Tell me the name of the Montigue," I had never crossed a Montigue in my life and Father had specifically avoided them when he owned the business. They were bad news. 

"We don't know for sure but I think it's Alex Montigue," Jake's voice was now shaking like my hands. I was scared sh*tless. I'd heard about this one, I'd heard he was a fukcing nightmare. A monster in disguise. A ruthless killer. The torturer Grim reaper. 

I hissed in pain as my toe hit the leg board of my bed. I limped my way to my closet biting my lip to stop all the frustration coming out. 

First Lia disappearance. 

And then a fukcing Montigue on my case. 

"I was wondering Sir, if a Montigue's been here for a while why is he so interested in us now?" Jake seems breathless, I don't demand an explanation.

"Fukc knows," I snarl zipping up my fly. "Harold!" I scream as loud as my vocals allow me into the corridor. I hear a 'yes master' in the distance.

"IRON MY FUKCING SHIRT!"

"Whatever it is make sure he doesn't find the documents," I say into the phone hanging up without a reply.

If a Montigue coming it means he's coming to take something away from me. Whatever he takes, I'm glad it's not my Lia. Nobody can take my Lia away from me. This Montigue doesn't even know my prized possession.

She's priceless.  

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

Nobody could out do her. The lyrics were amazingly written - again kudos to Finneas.