Chapter 3

⚠ Warning ⚠ 👈🏻 Look for this sign if you don't uncomfortable with sexual harassment [PG-16]

Chapter 3

I snapped out of my thoughts. "There are no rules!" I hissed. His heavy breath fell on my lips, we were so close. I could feel him get angry. I knew he was possessive, I knew he wanted me but something was keeping him back. For he kept his restraint from me.

This was complicated, it always was.

He looked at me, straight in the eye and stood back with his head bowed down. His shoulders started to move up and down and he started to laugh crazily. His arms were out as he doubled over looking at me as if I were the crazy one.

It hurt so much the pain was unbearable. Was I looking at my reflection? Is this what I did to people? Make them crazy.

Was this the gift god had given to me.

"YOU HEARING THIS," He motioned to everybody, crackling louder as he grabbed everyone's attention. "ACCORDING TO HER THIS ISN'T A GAME!"

My world spun as people looked at me. Suddenly I got slammed in the wall once again, he was no longer laughing ruthlessly. He looked at me is distaste and huskily whispered in my ear, "Life is a game because one player will either win and one player will either lose. It's a hellish heavenly game," He stated.  

"Leave me be," I say putting my hand on his chest. Making a fair distance between us, I decide to walk away. I was sure this guy was definitely drunk.

"Don't listen then, your regret will be none of my concern," He called from behind my back turned on him.

"As it should be," I answered over my shoulder walking away completely. I walked far from the man, hopefully I wouldn't walk into another crazy guy.

What was his problem, anyway? I thought to myself, looking around for potential male victims. 

"Crazy fu*ker," I muttered in disgust, the atmosphere fuelling my anger.

⚠ Warning ⚠ 

Suddenly a hand grabs at my arm and I've been dragged into a corner. Struggling for release, I scream only to have a palm compress my mouth muffling any sounds coming out of my vocal cords.

"It's alright babe," A ruffled voice purrs in my ear, "I'll pay, it'll feel pleasurable , I promise"

"No," I cried, suddenly wishing I had listen to the man before. His warning was undoubtedly  correct. 

He latched his mouth onto mines in an attempt to mould our tender lips together but I refused. I wasn't going down with a fight. A scream rippled at the back of my throat but no one seemed to pay attention.

They were all to unbothered to care. He pulled away as I struggled in his arms, looking at me he observed my ravishing features smirking deviously as if he had just won first prize. 

Satisfied with my taste on his lips he licked his own without shame. He touched me, caressing my body with his touch. I felt violated. Had he no dignity, surely he knew I had no consent in this.

This time I reverted back to shouting, "Help!" maybe someone would understand I had not screamed out of pleasure but in fact discomfort. My cry was muffled as a dirty hand pressed against my mouth.

"Shut up," He ordered, "or you know I can punish that mouth in other ways," His threat to teach me a lesson made me sweat out of anxiety. This could not be happening. I silently prayed to god to let me free from the devils wrath as he connected his lips to my neck. Sucking and slurping hard against the skin. Licking it like a lollipop. He had my arms locked in position so I couldn't move my body. 

❗ End of Warning ❗

I heard a growl, a sound of protest from behind me. The man did not let the interruption phase his actions. As he continued his assault I tried several attempts to get free, informing him I was held in deep discomfort.

My saviour roared from behind ripping my body away from the demon. "I SAID LEAVE HER ALONE!" The command in his voice was surrounded by power, he expected complete submission and obedience, nothing less.

I looked around like a Meerkat, the people around us stopped their deeds bowing their heads. The fear radiating off these people was immense and I could smell the satisfaction of the response from my saviour. Wiping the tears running down my face I turned around to meet the angel who I now decided I owed my life to.        

My brows raised high, as my eyes widened in response. He had reached me so quick, "I had warned you," He growled deeply.

It was him! The man of dreams from before. The reality just seemed so unreal.

And boy did he look hot as hell smothered in anger.

"And now you must pray the price,"

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

*Side note/ If you've read Addictions (the first instalment) you'll know I wrote a chapter similar to this. No need to worry I know. I've still to edit that book when I have time and it will be changed; right now I'm polishing the few chapters in this book so I don't have to revisit them. 

BTW - the music I post have nothing to do with the chapters or storyline. They're my favourite songs from my favourite artists. I want to support them on every platform I have. Man, Fleix left me thirsty for more. I love them all.