Chapter 17

Been away for awhile. I updated but guess in who's POV. Vote and Comment and oh wow I'm impressed Addictions is now on 15.6k reads and 533 votes. Thanks guys, I love to get a notification from you guys- makes me feel proud. 

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Fuc-k Fuc-k," I swore under my breath repeatedly, strolling my office from one end to the other. I cursed banging my fist on the desk in frustration. 

Fuc-king Alex Montigue will be here any second and he's going to whoop my arse if he finds anything suspicious. 

Man I'm for sure going to jail. Fuc-king Lia, I had to sort her out and find out why she left me. If  anything i'm glad she did, because I could control and manipulate every guy in the world except from a Montigue. F-uck I couldn't even touch a hair on his head. If he found Lia and took the slightest interest in her, I would lose her in a click. F-uck the bitch would go running to him with her legs wide spread open. F-ucking slut! 

A friend walked in, without knocking. What a d-ickhead? "Dude, your shi-ts about to hit the fan. I heard last time this Montigue went to the Smiths - you know the ones your Father had a three year dealership with- he found illegal shipment of cocaine from the southern east under their name. He didn't hand them to the police for jail time, no, he tortured them for 2 years. He wasn't even lenient towards the family, he let them go after the head of the family died. Heard his wife was admitted to the mental asylum and his daughter became a prostitute," 

That's not the only crime the Smiths did. Zackary knew firsthandly they'd kidnapped people and imported them to intense illicit labour.

"The Smith's family?" I asked in disbelief. I had met them a few years back, the daughter and I had an affair for a while. They had gotten caught? 

"Yeh man, you are so f-ucked if he finds those papers," 

I cursed under my breath. I'd fu-cking kill the son of a b-itch who'd informed the Montigue about me. 

"He's powerful, Zack!" He warned.

A man rushed in, his face full of horror. "He's here," His voice was trembling and his eyes were bloodshot. He had fear written all over his face. The dread in his voice sent shivers along my spine. Everything was happening so quick. 

I cuss before wiping my face to clear any sign of worry. I had to act my way out of this. 

"Bring him in," My friend almost sighs in defeat. What's he got to worry about? I'll be in s-hit if we get caught.

"Just act calm," He advises me before running out. Fu-cking bas-tard! 

A few agonising moments pass by before I meet him. He has strong handymen around him. He's in a black expensive suit, with black shades covering his eyes. He looks older than me with a light stubble around his chin. I can hardly fuc-king grow hair if I want to! His men are like a wall of protection around him as he steps out easily from their surround to prove he alone doesn't need protection. He takes his shades off showing me his powering gaze. He's a man to fear, and he knows it. He's on a another mentality expecting his opponent to cower without a fight or else... 

My legs are about to give out due to anxiety. I put my hand forward for a shake, "Welcome, please take a seat," My voice is strained, I'm trying my best to stay composed. He smiles as my racing heart calms down then it turns to a wicked smirk making me anxious. He looks at me as if he knows ALL my secrets. He walks forward ignoring my hand, he has a manly posture in his step. I scratch my head. Okay, so maybe he doesn't like handshakes. How was I supposed to know? 

He places himself in my chair, a playful smirk laced on his lips. "Tell me Zack, if I can call you that, what these are?" 

I look at the paper I specifically hid, in my apartment in the safe. Those were the original documents and they were now here, in his possession, on my desk.

Well....Oh shit! 

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

I mean where do I start on this one. Man - the vocals - 🥵 Meow Meow....I have fallen in love with you all over again.