Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Zackary Anderson.

He was my only solution, irrationally. I'd dragged my legs to his mansion on a empty stomach and thanked the lords I had made it safely. I opened the iron gates, luckily their guard was off duty not that he was a problem. I was a regular visitor and my face was now itched into his memories.

But, today was different. I wasn't obliged to be here, dress to impress or fake my exterior. I was here as I was, with no façade.

"Welcome, Ms Lia!" The servant addressed me with Zackary's pet name. He was surprised, the world had never seen me in such a ugly attire, "Master Zack is accompanying a friend in his quarters, I will let him know immediately you are here,"

"There is no need, he already knows!" I white lied through a fake smile, I hoped I would come across a fine actress to the uneducated being in front of me. I had been acting my whole life, I was a natural. 

"Of course, right this way," He gestured, as I walked in. Great, he bought it! 

I looked at his short round frame, the bald scalp on his head glistened with sweat reflecting the light from the huge framed windows. I never get bored with the interior of this mansion, it was magnificent.

"I'll head up," I say taking a different direction, to the staircase before the servant could argue back. Jogging up the stairs, I turn to the direction towards his 'private quarters' that reminded me of every fear lodged within me.  

I knocked, knowing that if I barged in Zack wouldn't like it. After some hushing and shuffling the door opened to reveal the 'friend' who I had presumed was some mate of his.

"Baby?" Zackary rubbed his eye's standing completely shirtless behind the stranger. I wasn't sure if he was addressing me or the 'friend' next to him. My predicament failed, as I was greeted with a female who looked similar to the way I did. We shared the same features, only she achieved so by baking her face with makeup. It came naturally to me, a god given curse I once called a gift.

Zackary was good at replacing broken old objects and he did a fine job at upgrading too. I cleared my dry throat and looked at the female, then back at Zack.

He noticed my confused aura. "Lia, this is my good friend Anabel," He nodded towards her. Even her name is similar to my hometown name- Ana.

"Anabel, she is none of your business," He glared as she pouted. "Our session for today is over, so please leave," I noticed the slight bruise on Zack's neck and his 'friends' swollen lips.

"But I just came," Her little voice pleaded in disappointment. She glared at me with sheer hatred as Zach pushed her out of the way to stand beside me. 

Ever the gentleman, my mind sarcastically mocked.  

"HAROLD," He shouted loud enough, so it echoed down the hall. A tall man appeared from the corner. "Escort the lady out," He ordered, grabbing my hand. He pulled me in leaving Anabel stranded in the corridor.

Let's hope she doesn't come for seconds.

"So, Lia Baby! How come you didn't tell me you were coming?" He squeezed my hand, crushing my bones. I expressed my pain, trying to get free. With clenched teeth I spoke, "Dad took my phone, I was grounded for smoking. I wanted to see you so I sneaked out,"

It was a lie, but if he knew my parents were dead there was nothing stopping him from caging me in like a animal, putting me on a leash and starving me until I pleasured him willingly. 

Zackary was creative and his next punishment would be fruitful. He didn't need reasons for punishment, he did as he pleased.  

He ran his nail over my cheek, admiring me. He held a knowing smirk on his face like he knew what I was playing at.

"Don't break my heart, babe. We know if you had it your way you would never see me," He then reached to the back of my head, grabbing my hair which was already knotted. He pulled painfully at each strand, I scowled. "If you had been so kind to let me know, I would have planned our sessions elsewhere," He looked down the corridor whereAnabel was escorted out before mastering the look a disgust towards me. "Why do you look like a scumbag, don't lie to me where have you been?"

"You mean the session I interrupted with you fucking a whore, you cheating bastard. I don't know why I came to you, I need a place to stay for a night. Either let me, or I'll go stay with someone else. I'm sure Blake would be more than happy to have a night with me, don't you think?" I ragged in pained breaths, tears leaking from my eyes.

He let go at hearing my words, "I'll kill them, I'll kill all of them. If you ever fucking think about someone else... I was your first and I'll be your last. Threaten me again and I'll kill YOU. Don't you ever doubt it, your dead body would be enough for me. Your lifeless anyway,"

My intestines twisted within me, he was loco

"Your Lia died long ago, Zack!" I announced holding on the little courage left in me.  

He turned to me, lust in his eyes, "Baby, why don't we forgive and forget like we always do huh?" He rubbed his thumb on my lips staring intensely with filthy thoughts on his mind. "Now that you're here you can finish my session with Anabel, what do you say, are you up for it?" He whispered in my ear. I had never met anyone so Bipolar.  

He never waited for an answer as he dragged me into his warm bedroom. 

"I missed you, I promise I'll be gentle this time," He licked my earlobe. He always broke his promises.

"Let's play, Lia baby," He moaned onto my skin as I stood completely still. There was no escaping now, I was trapped.

< A few moments later > 

(I guess he don't last long 🤷🏻‍♀️)

I lay there, like a corpse, holding my breath in. It hurts everywhere, my tears were dried up as Zack's naked body pressed against me. He was in a good mood sounding sleepily. At least he didn't throw you outside to sleep, my inner conscious defended the man haunting my nights. This was just another scar, I convinced myself. If I wasn't any closer Zack pulled me moaning at the contact he created with our most sensitive organs. Even in his sleep, he took advantage of me.

Black and blue bruises. Scratches on my skin, and my hair strands on the bed.

I was cold, unable to sleep. The pain wouldn't go away, I wanted to end this and I was stupid enough to come running back to the root of my problems. I had to run away before I lost my sense again. I had to run away from the devil that was constantly behind my back.

Literally and figuratively.  

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

I mean I had to. It's H guys!! He makes me laugh, I swear.