Chapter 1

"Your producer suggested that you should collaborate with a fellow pop star- er, more importantly, a k-pop idol." Lance McClain's manager, Hunk Garrett suggested.

"K-pop?" Lance McClain scoffed and barely even glanced up from his twitter feed, "Why would I want to collab with a K-pop 'idol'? Aren't most of them guys anyways?"

"It'd look good on your portfolio," Hunk says.

"Can't I just like collab with Rhianna or Beyonce?" Lance asks, still scrolling through his booming twitter feed.

"You should start collaborating with stars from other countries." Hunk explains, "Lance, I'm not saying this as your manager but as a friend. This could really help your career!"

"Could"

And that's where all of this started.... Well kinda. Well, lets see how Keith reacted.

"You should really start collaborating with other stars soon." Shiro, Keith's older brother explains, "Keith, I know you don't get along with others but if you just gave someone a chance-"

"Shiro.." Keith cut off his elder brother, "You know I don't collab. Not after them. I'm strictly a solo artist."

"I know that," Shiro tries to explain again, "But collaborating with others could really boost your reputation after that fight."

"It's not happening so drop the subject!" Keith glared daggers into his brother's eyes and went back to scrolling through his twitter feed.

Now let's get back to present time.
It's 9:30 in the morning in LA and what is Lance McClain doing? Sleeping..

Knock knock knock

"Lance!" Hunk calls from the other side of the door but gets no response.

"Lance!" Hunk repeats himself, "You're going to be late for your flight!"

Mr.McClain groggily lifts his head and looks at his digital clock on his ivory wood nightstand to see that it's only 9:31.

'9:31..' Lance thinks, '9:31...?? 9:31?!'

Lance's body instantly shoots out of bed as he screams, "AY, MIERDA! I'M LATE!"

Knock knock knock

"Lance?" Hunk asks worriedly, "Are you okay in there?"

Scrambling to get some skinny jeans on he found on the floor, Lance answers hurriedly, "Yes! Yes! I'm okay! Just in a little rush!"

Practically ripping his closet door open, Lance finds a nice oversized ocean blue long-sleeved shirt and tugs it on as he grabs a few outfits and accessories to stuff into his suitcase.

Another knock on the door.

"Lance-"
"I know! I know!" Lance shouts grabbing some of his face washes and shampoo and conditioner from his bathroom, "I'm going to be late for the meeting with Mr...Uh... K-pop or whatever the fuck his name was!"

Lance scurries around his room grabbing the last few things he'll need and shoves it into his many suitcases.

"Lance, you're going to be late for your meeting.. You don't have to speak to Mr. Kogane until later this afternoon." Hunk calls from the other side of the door.

"Sí Sí! Wait?! What?! That's later today?!" Lance comes to a complete stop with his hairbrush in hand as he stares at his sandy colored door.

"Yes, Lance but you have a VERY busy schedule so hurry up!" Hunk replies.

After a few minutes of Lance practically stalling the inevitable he finally comes out of his room.

"Finally you're ready!" Hunk smiles and compliments Lance, "Looking as handsome as ever."

"Oh hush!" Lance smirks looking at his nails, "I know I'm fabulous!"

"Okay... Well as I said before, you have a very busy schedule today!" Hunk says.

Leading Mr. McClain down the hall, to the stairs, Hunk starts to explain Lance's complicated schedule for the day.

"Okay so repeat what I just said." Hunk orders Lance.

"Uuuhhmmm.." Lance hesitates for a moment trying to process all this new information so early in the morning, "Gosh... Just give me a second man.. I practically face planted trying to get out of bed... Plus it is really early." Lance yawns and stretches before collecting his thoughts once more, while Hunk is starting to get a little impatient.

"C'mon Lance," Hunk sighs, "I get that it's early but you gotta get your head in the game."

"Sí Sí! I know I Know!" Lance explains, "But you can't just pile all this information on me so early!"

"Just repeat what you remember." Hunk somewhat snaps, clearly over this.

Hunk and Lance make their way downstairs and to the front door where the usual driver has the limo parked.

"Okay, so um.. I got a meeting with the producers, then I'm going to go have lunch-" Lance starts to recite all he remembers before Hunk corrects him.

"Brunch"

"Yeah brunch or whatever with Mama, Papa, and my siblings," Lance continues, "Then I have to go to... Uuuuhhh.."

Hunk sighs and finishes Lance's schedule for him, "Then you are heading home to rest up before your flight over to South Korea."

"Oh, Okay... Well, this day should be fun!" Lance smiles and gets into the waiting limo followed by Hunk.

As the door shuts, Hunk starts to explain more rules and proper etiquette to Lance and just overall prepping him for his wild day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this was short. I kinda ran out of ideas halfway through so... Yeah. Anyways, next chapter will hopefully contain some of that brunch that's in Lance's schedule. BUT THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE A LOT OF KEITH BECAUSE HELLO???????? THIS IS A K L A N C E FANFIC 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~