Chapter 24

Did anyone order some klangst cause biches I just found klangst gold?

Look in the comments of the video if this makes you hella upset cause there is some explanation.

Anyways on with the story.

Edit: I Didn't write this chapter after the klangst above. I actually wrote the bit above a few hours ago. I also accidentally watched a klangst 'cause it's curator didn't fooking put K L A N G S T in the title so yeah. Now I'm listening to Ice Cream Cake by Red Velvet because it's so freakin' upbeat and it always makes me go from depressed to super fookin happy. 

NOW ON WITH THE STORY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This week on..."

"You're seriously watching the news???" Lance questions Keith.

Lance leans against the back of the couch, propping his head up with his hands as Keith rolls his eyes, "It's the gossip news..."

"Oh, so this is like the Korean version of E! ?" Lance asks.

Keith turns to his lover, confused, "What?"

"You seriously don't know what E! is?" Lance asks.

"Um, no..."

"It's the American version of what you're watching. Why are you even watching celebrity gossip anyways?" Lance questions Keith, "I thought you weren't that type of person."

Keith sighs, "It's for work. Pidge already handles a lot of other shit for me so I just keep up with the Gossip channels."

"Oh," 

"Honestly, it's all the same crap. Some celebrity couple has a kid, a group or artist releases a new track, celebrity scandals, drama... blah blah blah."

Lance stands up straight, "So this really is the Korean version of E!" he walks around the couch and sits next to Keith, "When's the last time you've been in their gossip scripts?"

"A few weeks ago," Keith admits.

"A few weeks ago?!"

"It's cause they feed off of my 'dramatic love life'," Keith groans, "I seriously do not understand what is soooo special about me. Like there are other artists like me in the same industry that are like me. So why not their personal life? Why mine?"

"It's probably 'cause you turn straight guys gay," Lance casually flirts.

Keith blushes lightly, "How can you say that so casually?"

"'Cause it's probably true," Lance says.

Keith just gives Lance a questioning look before turning back to the TV.

"Last night we received some shocking footage of Keith 'Akira' Kogane and his ex-band 'G5',"

The news flashes a picture of Keith then one of G5. Keith leans forward and grabs the remote off the coffee table, turning the TV up to hear what this gossip channel.

"Thanks to a fan we have recovered this footage from XXXXX Club in the downtown club district of the city!"

A video from a few nights ago plays. It's that stupid riff off. It's part of Keith's performance. More specifically the 'Girl Power' category. Towards the ending, the show cuts it off for a few seconds to comment on the performance, "It seems G5 lost the most vital part of their careers as you all can see in the video. We also received another video from a fan of the group!"