Chapter 26

Sorry for not updating... :/ 

I have a long list of reasons why. But here's the big reasons.

1.) Writers Block
2.) I just don't have the motivation to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's still tension between the pair. Though, now the situation is just a little more awkward thanks to Lance's little slip-up. Though blushing, Keith still holds some anger. He may have jumped to conclusions or jumped the gun with the conversation before the fight, but Lance was the one who started it? Right...?

They're both petty to a fault and that's showing now in their actions. Keith is holding onto his built up anger and building walls while Lance... He 'started' this fight.

"Why don't we just... like, start over?" Lance suggests, breaking the awkward tension filled silence.

"What do you mean?" Keith glances over to Lance.

Letting out a slightly annoyed sigh, Lance explains, "Like... Uh, you know... Press the metaphorical restart button?"

Keith raises an eyebrow and turns to Lance, "So pretend like this never happened?"

"I mean.. basically..."

Keith is clearly uncertain about this, "I dunno..."

"Well, it's up to you..." Lance says, standing.

"Where are you going?"

Lance stretches and looks to Keith, "Out to get fresh air."

Keith replies with a simple, "Oh", as Lance heads for the door.

Keith stops Lance before he can leave, "Hey Lance."

Lance turns back to Keith and leans against the doorframe, " Yeah?"

"How about tonight?"

"What?"

"Start over date... Tonight."

Lance smiles, "That sounds great."

~~~~~

Later in the evening, the two go to the 'start over date' destination. A cozy little restaurant in the more quieter side of the city. It's famous for private dates for celebrities. It has its own celebrity section that's situated towards the back of the restaurant.

The couple is escorted to the back to a small dining area sectioned off into red curtained rooms.

"This is way too fancy..." Lance jokes.

"It's nothing compared to the elaborate American restaurants for celebrities."

"True... But I would've been fine with going to a park or a movie or something."

"Well, maybe we can go somewhere where fans will ambush us for our next date."

"Alright... Alright.." Lance rolls his eyes playfully, "Well how about we get to know each other better?"

Keith raises a brow and smirks, "What do you wanna know 'Loverboy' Lance?"

"For one, how the hell do you know that?" Lance asks.

"Know what?"

"That name, 'Loverboy Lance', only my fans and interviewers call me that."

"Oh... um.. about that..."

Lance starts to tease Keith, "Aw, are you a fan?"

Keith blushes lightly, "What...? No..."

"Aw, c'mon Keith..."