Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick message! Sorry for not updating in god knows how long. My grades in school are currently shit and I've been working on a youtube channel my friends and I started. I think we are going to post daily streams of different games. Currently, I've been streaming the Outlast games and I finished the first game the day I am writing this message. I'm streaming the DLC Whistleblower right now every night at 6-8pm EST. Then Outlast 2. If y'all want to subscribe to the channel please message me and I'll send you the link or channel name!

Anyways, I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting AGAIN. I'm just horrible at updating stories. 

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith felt sick. Knowing that someone he used to call his friend is being abused in his absence. It sickened him to know that the person he once loved hurt him and that this once lover of his is abusing fellow bandmates. 

Lance, on the other hand, looked to be as one may say beyond pissed. No one got away with hurting another living being when he was around. Watching a living being, being abused made him sick.
Taking a step closer to Lotor, Lance got all up in his face, like he was ready to take him down with one punch. 

"What's your deal?!" Lance shouts in the foreign male's face, "You think just because you're mad you can take your anger out on whoever is near you?"

With a roll of his silver-blue eyes, Lotor huffs, "It's not your problem, so why don't you kindly get out of my face."

"Is there a problem here?" A  somewhat familiar voice askes. 

Everyone snaps their heads in the direction of the voice to lay their eyes on Matt Holt. Tall, with a scar on his right cheek with big Hazel eyes, Matt looks like a wannabe gangster, though he could easily take out anyone with one punch. 

Landing his ever so large hazel eyes on Lotor and Lance, Matt sighs and shakes his head, "Can you not get into a fight while you're out? Especially with a tourist?"

Lance, insulted as ever, even though he was technically a tourist snaps at Matt, "I am NOT a tourist! I'm here on business!"

"Uh-huh.." Matt nods sarcastically, making his way over to the two blue-eyed men, "And I'm not this idiot's manager." 

Upon hearing manager Lance exchanges and look with Keith who finally speaks, "Nice to see you, Matt. I see you lost the glasses and opted for contacts like I told you to do three years ago."

Matt being more focused on prying an angry Korean and Cuban away from each other only offers a glance in Keith's direction. "That's enough fighting for tonight!" Matt yells, eventually able to separate the two fuming stars, "How about you go fetch the girls because I think your free time for tonight is over."

Keith can't help but notice that Matt looks unbelievably tired and stressed as Matt watches Lotor slump away from them. Keith knew this wasn't normal. Usually, Matt would be bouncing off the walls with energy and enthusiasm. He'd never look so done with his job.

Turning his attention to Keith, Matt offers an apologetic smile as he rubs the back of his neck, "Look, I'm really sorry that you had to deal with Lotor right now," He shifts his attention to Lance, "And that sarcastic remark just wasn't called for. I can tell that you must be someone important in this world if the guards let you near Keith. Also nice sweater." 

Lance looks down to see which sweater he threw on that morning to see if it was somewhat decent. Which it was. It was one of his few Gucci sweaters that he owned. Lance never really went to Gucci, his colleagues and friends would usually get sweaters for him though. Playing with the hem of to sweater, Lance finally notices what his sweater says, 'blind for love'