Chapter 14

I wanted to post another shitty chapter because fanservice bitches. I need fanart for this chapter. I'll add it in later but this is the photoshoot chapter and some of the interview chapter. Anyways screw the original date I'll take any fanart at any date. This is kinda cringy and I personally don't think I did the best once again but fook it. YOLO BITCHES. (i'm stuck in liek 2014 halp-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Lance finds himself waiting on the set of the photo shoot scrolling through his phone while waiting for his album partner. He ended up losing sight of Keith after hair and makeup. After liking some of his fans comments on one of his most recent posts Lance looks up from his phone to try and spot Keith. 

Keith sneaks up behind him and taps his shoulder earning a small surprised squeal. Keith smiles lightly, "I see they didn't cake your face."

Lance smirks, "Well what can I say?"

Keith rolls his eyes, "You're hot we get it. At least you didn't have to tell the makeup artist that no amount of makeup is going to cover your eye bags."

Lance pauses for a second and changes the mood of the conversation completely, "Keith, I uh-... We need to talk about last night."

Keith's playful smile fades, "Oh... Did something happen?"

Keith was painfully unaware of last night while Lance was all too familiar with that night's occurrences. Lance nods which lead Keith to worry a bit.

"Did I do something?"

"Uh- More like-"

Lance gets cut off by the set crew, "Alright, we need Akira on set now!"

Keith looks at the set crew then back to Lance, "How about we talk about this later?"

"Yeah," Lance hesitantly agrees, "Totally.."

~~~

Lance and Keith are sweating bullets from the amount of makeup and lights on them. Not to mention the fucking body heat. It's one thing to have 50 pounds of makeup on you and be in direct light. It's a whole other ballpark when you and your crush are forced to be inches apart while already sweating a river.

To lighten the mood Lance starts to tease Keith, "You look hot from this angle."

Keith blushes and glares at Lance, "Are you flirting with me or being serious?"

Lance winks, "You can decide that yourself."

Keith does look hot and Lance can't even deny it. It's a simple fact that can not be proven inaccurate. With part of that raven black hair tied back, that loose baggy white shirt hanging off his upper arms, loose tank top... Keith w̶a̶s̶, correction, IS a fucking snack. 

Lance's thoughts are consuming him now. He lightly bites his bottom lip and tries to keep his mind at ease, 'Not now gay thoughts!'

Keith looks at Lance worriedly, "You good?"

Lance nods, "Yep."

"You sure? We can take a break if-"

"I'm fine."

"If you say so..."

~~~

"Alright," Pidge calls from the sidelines, "Interviews in 20! Get my guys back to wardrobe now!"

"Only 20 minutes?!" A makeup artist gasps, "That's never going to be enough time."

Pidge adjusts her glasses and types away at her computer, not offering the artist any pity, "Then don't bitch and start working."