Idol Love Headcanons

Giving ya'll headcanons because the S8 trailer is making me sad.

Trailer -> https://ew-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/ew.com/tv/2018/11/29/voltron-final-season-trailer/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHCAFYAYABAQ%3D%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Few.com%2Ftv%2F2018%2F11%2F29%2Fvoltron-final-season-trailer%2F

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Keith loves cuddles
   -Cuddles make him feel loved and safe

> Contrary to popular belief, the first person who Keith opened up to after Krolia died is Axca.

> Though there's some tension, Axca is the only one from G5 that Keith still talks to.

> Contrary to popular belief, Narti is not blind, mute, or deaf. She has no disabilities or physical limitations whatsoever. She's just shy.

>The ages for everyone in the story so far are ruffly around numbers below (also oldest to youngest):
[Andres] 59
[Camila] 58
[Marco] 38
[Luis] 36
[Veronica] 35
[Adam] 30 (even though he's not officially written in he'll be there eventually ;). )
[Shiro] 29
[Allura] 27
[Lotor]27
[Matt] 27
[Axca] 26
[Zethrid] 26
[Ezor] 25
[Narti] 25
[Keith] 24
[Hunk] 23
[Lance] 23
[Rachel] 23
[Pidge] 22
[Cecile] 14
[Liliana] 7 1/2

> The niece and nephew in the show are a thing as well... just not as prominent because they're not as close to Lance anymore.
   - They're going through those messy teen years.

> Lance started idol work and stardom around 17 years old.

> Keith started at 15 and at 18 was recruited.

> Hunk and Lance met only because of work.

> Matt and Pidge live together.

> There will be 3 different background relationships, all of them containing TAKASHIT SHITOGANE.

> Matt and Shiro were a thing in the past, but they're good friends now.

> On the niceness scale from nicest to meanest in G5, Ezor is the nicest and Zethrid is the meanest
    -> 1. Ezor
    -> 2. Axca
    -> 3. Narti
    -> 4. Lowhore (surprisingly)
    -> 5. Zethrid

> Kova goes everywhere with Narti.
> Kova is also a service animal for Narti.
> Narti has major anxiety and suffers from anemia almost 24/7 causing her to faint every once and a while.

>When he was in G6, and before he broke up with Lowhore, Keith overheard Lowhore ranting about him to a worker. He heard some things that pissed him off.
     -> 1.) "Keith is such an annoying bitch! If only he'd just listen for once in his life..."
    -> 2.) "Oh Keith? He's just some wanna be..."
    -> 3.) "He's sooooo angsty... Like he never shuts up about his mom. Like sweetie, I don't give a fuck. We all have some sort of parent issue. You ain't special." *insert sassy hair flip here*
    -> 4.) "We all know he has no real talent..." *insert mocking laugh her* "He just slept his way up to the top then stayed relevant 'cause of his pretty face."

> When Keith and Lotor broke up, Lotor realized he FUCKED UP

> Lance has never been in a real, serious relationship before.

> South Korean NEWS channels are the first to pick up on Keith and Lance's relationship.

> Literally all of Lance's siblings knew he wasn't entirely straight.

> There's a few more BI folks in the story.

> Kecxa = siblings from different families.

> Axca and Shiro are the only people Keith actually trust from his past.

> Keith is so smart but just so dumb at the same time.

> Lance is highkey clueless like 50% of the time but also highkey a nerd and smart 100% of time when paparazzi and reporters and shit aren't around.