Chapter 12

Warning!
I'm only good at writing fluffy things so this is out of my comfort zone. It might very well be a shit show. I AM WARNING YA'LL! BTW.... NO smut. Just a lot of kissing maybe some clothes being taken off. Enjoy my cringe, you filthy children. Also my phone is being slow so I can't really see and/or answer comments at the moment so yeah. I try to respond to the majority of the comments but I can't right now because I'm writing and my phone is beinG A BITCH-

AHEM... Anyways... ENJOY : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith pulls back from Lance's ear smirking at him. Lance could see the lust in Keith's eyes as he pulled him down into a kiss. Both men enjoyed the kiss, though it was sloppy and wasn't anything rememberable. Honestly, if someone saw the two it'd look like two birds fighting over a piece of bread.

The war for dominance starts with Lance bitting Keith's lower lip causing the smaller man to moan. Lance takes this opportunity to slide his tongue into Keith's mouth and officially start the dominance war. It wasn't really much of a war... More like Keith just letting Lance overpower him while he enjoyed the attention. 

Lance's hands find themselves on Keith's waist and in his raven hair. The album mates break for air and Keith strips his shirt away, tossing it on the rug under the coffee table. Diving right back into the kiss the pair start to slowly strip until they get interrupted. 

"Keith Akira Kogane." Shiro snaps from above the pair.

The two men slowly turn their attention to the older man standing behind the couch frowning down at them. Keith sits back on Lance's lap and smiles, "Heeeeeyyyyyyyy Shiro..."  He laughs nervously, "When did you get back...?"

Shiro raises an eyebrow at his clearly drunk brother, "A few minutes ago..." He pinches the bridge of his nose, "Just- What-..... Ugh... Look. Can you please tell me why there are empty bottles of wine scattered across the floor?"

Keith laughs nervously again with the feeling of dread overwhelming him, "Well-uh... You see... Lance and I... You know.. Kinda played... Um... " He looks at Lance, "What were we even playing..?"

"Hell if I know." Lance shrugs.

Shiro is fuming. He. Is. PISSED. 

"I leave you and your album mate alone for 5 hours! FIVE HOURS! And what do I come home too? My little brother half naked kissing his album mate. 5 FUCKING HOURS." Shiro shouts at the pair.

"He's not my album mate though..." Keith corrects Shiro, "He's my boooyyyyfrrrriiiiieeeeennnnddd!!!!!"

Shiro groans in annoyance, "Keith, I can guarantee that you and your 'boooyyyfrrriieeenndd' aren't going to remember any of this tomorrow."

"Nuh-uh!" Keith whines clinging to Lance, "We'll remember! Won't we?"

"I'll totally remember baby~!" Lance answers.

Shiro has had it, "You know what?! I don't care if you two remember this night, but I am not going to put up with your depressed ass if Lance rejects you when you both are sober."

Keith pouts, "Fine! Be that way!"

"Your brother is mean," Lance says, "Now I get why you call him Takashit."

"You what now-?"

Keith knew he was dead, "Um- He must have heard me yell that at you!"

"That's it!" Shiro pulls his little brother off of Lance, "You better be in your room before I come back or it won't end well for you."

Lance swallows the fear bubble in the back of his throat and runs- Well more like stubbles up the stairs and into his room. Leaving Shiro and his drunk brother.

"I'm not even gonna lecture you," Shiro says, letting Keith go.

"Yay!"

"But I am walking you back up to your cave." Shiro says, "I'm not gonna take you to the ER for breaking your neck because your drunk ass fell down the stairs."

Keith groans in annoyance and walks over to the stairs, "Whatever Takashit."

Boom-

Keith trips over his own feet and faceplants into the stairs.

"ooooOOOOOWWWWW"

Shiro bites his bottom lip and tries not to laugh at his pathetic little brother. He walks over to Keith and picks him up, "Alright... Looks like I'm carrying you to your room."

Shiro carries Keith up to his room and sets him down on the bed. 

"You are not allowed to leave your room until you sober up." Shiro orders, covering Keith with a blanket, "I suggest you go to sleep so you can pass the time quicker." 

"But I'm not tired!" Keith whines slamming his bruised face into his pillow. 

"Uh-huh..." Shiro says heading towards the door, "I'm going to bed." He leaves his drunk brother alone for the night and heads down to his room.

That drunk brother rolls off of his bed by accident, "OOOOOWWWW..." 

Keith looks at himself in a mirror and stands up. He tries to walk over to the door but just faceplants again. Which ultimately makes him scream in pain for about the hundredth time that night. He ends up crawling over to his bed and pulling the blanket off and wraps it around his body. Causing him to pass out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Keith wakes up with a killer headache. The sunlight shining throw the cracks in the curtains is almost blinding. Keith turns away from the sun and sits up, rubbing his head.

'What the hell happened last night..?' Keith asks himself.

Standing up, Keith does his signature faceplant into his bed and just lays there trying to remember what happened last night. All he can remember is Shiro taunting him before going out to another stupid party... And then faceplanting into the elevator doors.

'Is that why my head is killing me...? No... There has to more. Think Keith. THINK'

Keith remembers seeing Lance and then talking to him. But what did they talk about? Keith racks his brain before getting a flashback. He and Lance got blackout drunk last night. Keith sits up and facepalms.

What did he get himself into?

At the same Lance is trying to recall last night. He remembers bits an pieces.

'So Keith and I were drinking... And then what...? OH GOD NO."

The memories come flooding back to Lance. Lance and Keith were full on making out with the intention of getting it on. Lance turns a dark red as the memory replays in his mind. Besides a splitting headache, Lance knew that this was horrible. He hopes Keith doesn't remember ANYTHING from last night because whatever that was, was a huge mistake. He would never do that with a guy. Let alone Keith. Nope Nope Nope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya'll ready for some Klangst because there will probably be some in the next chapter. Anyways, how was the makeout scene? Did I do good? If not I am glad I have people who are volunteering for writing smut for the story.