Chapter 23

Okay, before we get into the 'Idol Love' hell lemme just...

Here's the freshly baked hellish sin song special for ya'll. Hope you enjoy :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, I for real picture Keith singing this so I had to put it in Chapter 21. Tempted to go to one of my friend's houses to see the hype about 50 shades of grey since my parents will take away all access to the internet for me if they walked into my room and saw me watching a fookin porno.

From my understanding, 50 shades of grey is a glorified porno.

Anyways I just love the song 'Crazy in love'. Beyonce's version slayed my childhood. And Sofia Karlberg's version is currently slaying my teen years.

Enough stalling me. ON with THE storY.

Edit: There is a little Spanish in this chapter. Reminder : I don't speak Spanish so I mostly use online translators. Please don't attack me if I fook up. I'm mainly using words that I know from my mom and some of my aunts an uncles. That's broken Spanish too so please don't attack me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop making me regret letting you guys get a night to fuck around!" Pidge shouts into the mic, "We have ONE more month. O N E! And how many songs do you have done?!"

"Six actually," Keith answers.

Pidge blinks a couple of times and leans back in her chair, surprised, "Really?"

"Yeah," Lance nods, "Where have you been for the past week?"

"Here."

"Clearly not here mentally," Keith jokes.

Pidge leans back towards the mic and stares into Keith's soul, "Hardy Har smartass. Now get back to work."

~~~

"What are we gonna do after next month?" Lance asks Keith during a break.

"Dunno," Keith takes a sip of water out of his bottle, "Probably go to America for a little bit."

"Then after that?"

'After that' ... After recording... What's the plan then? The pair hasn't thought that far. What are they going to do when work separates them for months on end?

Keith's heart drops as he starts to think about the situation. He has to stay in South Korea for his job. Sure there are tours and such in other countries but Korea is his home. It's really all he's ever known.

"We'll deal with that when it happens..." Keith finally answers.

Lance nods and starts to think about the situation at hand as well. What's gonna happen between them? Was starting such a relationship necessary? Was this all a good idea?