Chapter 10

Recording was put on hold for more than a few weeks due to Lance breaking Keith's heart. Keith never left his room unless it was for actual food that wasn't ice cream that he had coaxed Pidge into buying for him. Keith was the living proof of what serious heartbreak does to someone. He kept trying to convince himself that he didn't ever love or like Lance at all and that this was all just an overreaction. But it really wasn't... Alright, maybe a little bit dramatic, but cut the man some slack. How could you not fall for such a dorky face? How could you not let his smile draw you in? YOU COULDN'T!
Keith is 100% sure that Lance has some sort of witchery attached to him because how could someone be such a dick but be so cute?! Like, HOW?! Keith's mind races creating impossible but plausible theories to why and how he fell for that dumb but cute Cuban man.

That particular man has been overthinking the relationship that Keith wants between them for the past week. He really wants to believe that what happened was all a joke... But, on the other hand, Lance also really hopes that what happened was all serious. It'd be a nice change to not have to deal with the whores of Hollywood. Either way, he had a sinking feeling in his stomach for the entire week in question.

Besides the over thinking, anxiety, depression, and tension, the pair had to continue working on the album seeing as they wasted almost a month. When the day to continue working rolled around, the album partners looked like a pair of your stereotypical teen girls who don't want to go to school. Keith, raven hair partly tied up out of his face but leaving most of it down, wore a black sweater with white cuffs at the ends of his sleeves along with black sweatpants with red details such as roses and the phrase, '99 problems but still killin' it', and white converse.

Lance wore a white sweater and light blue sweatpants and white converse as well.

The only reason the two were even recording now was because they were forced to. The whole ride to the recording studio was awkward as hell as well. Neither man shifted their attention in each other's direction in fear of accidental eye contact. Pidge was forced to sit there a be suffocated by the awkwardness and they were absolutely done.
When they arrived at the recording studio, Pidge had that look. They looked like they were about to murder someone from having to babysit two grown ass men.

~~~~~~

The two stars stood awkwardly in the recording booth, not wanting to be close to each other. Not after that awkward confession. Pidge stood on the other side of the glass discussing something with Coran, leaving the two idols to their thoughts and each other.

Lance's mind was racing unlike Keith's. Keith tried to keep his thinking to a minimal... But then we had his album partner. Lance's mind was going insane.

'Does he really like me? Who kisses someone randomly like that?! Is that some weird way of confessing to people here? It really doesn't matter because it's not like I'd date someone like Keith. Keith. Like what kind of name is that?! That can't be his real name. I mean who names their kid KEITH?!'

Lance was so deep in thought that he didn't even notice that the guy who is named Keith was yelling at him for about a minute.

"LANCE! HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????????!!!!!!!!! EARTH TO LANCE?" Keith shouts waving his hand in front of the other man's face.

Lance snaps out of it, frowning and turns his attention to Keith, "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

Keith raises an eyebrow at Lance's reaction. 'I liked this guy..? Let alone kissed him..?'

"Such an over the top reaction." Keith scoffs in annoyance.