Chapter 28 {Part 1}

Keith sighs, getting to his feet and opening the washer. He throws in a cap full of soap, the clothes, and fabric softener then shut the washer door. He presses start on the machine and mentally debates whether he should just stay in here all night and avoid Lance or just go to his room and sleep. 

Tick tick tick...

The clock brings Keith out of his thoughts for a second. It's 3:15 am... He's spent a good 8 minutes in here already just thinking and freaking out. 

Finally, after another good ten minutes, Keith slips out of the laundry room and heads to his room. Of course, he's not tired now. How could he be? Fucking Lance McClain was openly flirting with him like 20 minutes ago. 

He turns on the flashlight on his phone and walks over to his bed. He climbs in and looks for the remote to his TV. Finding it, he turns off his phone and turns on the celebrity gossip channel and watches the late night re-runs of reality shows until he slips into sleep.

~~~

"News of popular Idol Keith 'Akira' Kogane and his new album partner..."

"You seen it, folks! Yet another leaked video of the popular Idol duo..."

"It's quite shocking seeing these photos... I wouldn't have guessed Akira would move on so easily."

"Popular Solo Artist 'Akira' was spotted last night with his album mate Lance McClain...."

BANG BANG BANG

"Keith AkiRA KOGANE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED NOW!"

Pidge's threatening voice wakes Keith. He groans and looks at his TV displaying the celebrity news. He sees the headline and sits up, eyes wide.

"Is popular Idol 'Akira' just friends with American artist Lance McClain or is there something more?"

"KEITH! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!" Pidge yells.

Keith blinks a couple of times realizing what's going on. They were caught.

"KEITH, I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING HOLY I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU DON'T-"

"SHUT UP KATIE!" Keith shouts.

"SHUT UP?! SHUT UP?! BOY IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW AND START EXPLAINING IT'S OVER! YOU HEAR ME? OH-VER!"

Keith groans and gets out of bed. He opens the door to his 5'1 manager who is anything but happy. He sighs and leans against the door frame.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TWO HAVE DONE?"

"It's all over the news... I know..."

"You better have a better excuse than just getting caught up in the moment because your career and Lance's is on thin fucking ice." 

"Katie, listen-"

"No! You listen! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION YOU TWO ARE IN?"

"Not exactly, but I-"

"EXACTLY! YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT I'M SENDING YOU TWO TO AMERICA AND NOT MAKING YOU TWO DEAL WITH THE SHIT SHOW!"

"Wait what?!"

  "Hunk, Shiro, Coran, and I have made a decision to send you two to America while we stay here and fix this mess. We need to get you guys off of the radar from here like yesterday."

"We barely did anything!"

"BARELY DID ANYTHING? KEITH HAVE YOU SEEN THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS? FIRST THE FIGHT WITH LOTOR, THEN THE VIDEO OF YOU AND LANCE GRINDING ON EACH OTHER, THEN THE FUCKING RIFF OFF, NOW A FUCKING FOOD FIGHT AND PICTURES OF YOU TWO ACTING LIKE MORE THEN FRIENDS? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT LYING ABOUT THIS PROBABLY WON'T WORK ANYMORE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE PAPARAZZI ARE GOING TO BE UP YOUR ASS FOR LIKE EVER NOW? NO! NO YOU DON'T! NOW! If you'll excuse me I have to fix your mess AGAIN!" The fuming short woman turns and starts for the stairs. She stops and says, "You better get ready... You two are leaving in an hour."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm breaking this chapter into 2. This is the first (obviously) where we (obviously) get to see the situation at hand. Next chapter the boys will be in America at Lance's home!!!!

That also means we'll be nearing the end of Idol Love. But don't worry they'll be a little angst and smut chapter for you smut loving children. The smut is going to be the second to last chapter.

Keep a lookout for the next few chapters and the new book that'll be coming out shortly after this one ends.

Bye peeps! Gotta work on the next chapter for you hungry klancers.