Chapter 18

Before we get into this chapter I'm wondering if anyone is a fan of Death Note? I wrote a story about 2-3 months ago out of boredom. It takes place in the same universe but like about 100 years later. It's a little cringy and only has like 2 chapters soooooo I just haven't even thought about posting it. 

Also, should I make and Amino or something? Just for like easier access to fanart, messaging, etc. I know a lot of people use Amino so I was wondering. It'd be easier on a lot of people who are younger and don't have insta, snap, etc. 

Also, this story is almost a year old. I started writing this back in September but did start posting until about October - November. So about 4 more months until this stories 1st birthday. Also, this chapter marks the halfway point of this book. But don't worry! There's a second book in the works (maybe a 3rd if I feel like it)!

Also, I will be doing another Disney storyline for the Klance pairing during the summer. I'm like 3-4ish chapters away from the end of Beauty and The Beast. Shameless promotion for this VERY underrated story. I think I put more effort into Beauty and The Beast than Idol Love sometimes. My version of the Klance pairing in Beauty and The Beast stays true to the original storyline as well. So if you ever wanted to read a very similar narrative to the original story I highly suggest reading it! I'm hoping it'll reach 1,000 reads before this Friday since that's the last day of school for me.

Also, this Friday is my Girlfriend's birthday! Shout out to CosplayingWreck !

Anyways on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After boredom consumed the couple, Keith and Lance went to the fourth club that night. Fairly tipsy if not drunk the two hid out in a corner booth in the VIP section, joking about previous events that night.

"I honestly thought that guy was gonna punch you," Keith says, "Like he was fuming."

"All I did was spill a drink on him," Lance chuckles, "It was an accident. A very funny accident."

"At least he wasn't wearing some like super expensive shirt,"

"Yeah," Lance agrees, "You spill one drink on those rich dudes and you screwed. Fun fact that's how I got thrown out of my first club."

"That must be an interesting story."

"Nah, just a rich snob wearing a million dollar outfit at the wrong time and around the wrong person."

The two joke for a little while longer but get interrupted by a tall slender woman with long, dark, auburn hair that has turquoise and sky blue streaks in it. She leans against the table and smiles, "Oh look who it is! I haven't seen you in a while... Not since that party, Allura hosted a few months ago. How've ya' been?"

Keith gives this familiar female a small smile, "I'm fine... What are you doing here?"

"Forgot my purse at the bar!" She lifts up her bright orange and blue bag, "I saw you and thought why not stop and say hi before Lotor drags me out."

Lance looks at the girl then to Keith, "Who's this?"

Keith looks at Lance, "Oh, this is an old bandmate, Ezor."

Ezor gives a slight wave and peers back out towards the entrance of the VIP section and sees Lotor and the rest of the girls waiting. They give her a hurry up signal and she mouths the words, 'One sec'. She leans back over the table, smiling, "Well I should get going before I get yelled at again..." She backs up a little and turns, "Nice seeing you!"

She hurries away leaving Lance and Keith alone.

"So, are there any more bandmates I've yet to meet?" Lance asks.

Keith nods, "Yeah, Zethrid and Axca. They aren't as friendly as Ezor though. Even if she doesn't like you she'll show some sort of kindness, even if it's fake."

"Oh fun," Lance jokes, "A two-face."

Keith rolls his eyes and peeks out the booth to make sure Lotor and the girls are gone. Sadly they weren't. Lotor looks over to the table and spots Keith. He gives him a smirk and wave before going back to talking to Ezor. Keith almost jerks his whole body back upon making eye-contact.

Lance senses the fear and tension and asks,"What's wrong?"

"I made eye-contact!" Keith whisper-shouts.

Lance raises an eyebrow, "With who?"

"Who do you think?!"

Lance peers out and spots Lotor and then looks at Keith, "Lowhore?"

"Yep."

Lance sighs, "Just ignore him. If he really wanted to start drama he would've come over by now."

Keith glares at Lance, "You don't know him like I do. He's sooooooooooo not like everyone else. He's definitely plotting something!"

"Chill out, babe." Lance says, "I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he can't be that bad."

"Oh yes, he can!"

"Hey gays, what'd we miss?"

Keith and Lance look up and see Pidge and Hunk. Hunk sits next to Lance and Pidge next to Keith.

"You wanna tell them or do I have to?" Lance asks Keith.

"My Ex and old band are here," Keith says.

Pidge nods, "We seen," She gets out her laptop.

"They haven't bothered you yet, right?" Hunk questions the pair.

"Besides that bright colorful girl? No, they've left us alone." Lance answers.

Pidge looks up at Lance, "We then you two have nothing to worry about. I doubt that Lotor will come over here to bug you guys."

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!" Keith practically shouts.

Pidge glares at Keith, "No, but if he has any common sense he'd leave you alone. Now if you don't mind, " She closes her laptop and stands up, "Hunk and I are going to the bar. I don't feel like third wheeling."

She walks over to the bar and Hunk looks at Lance, "Sorry buddy. I'm not in the mood to third wheel either, but Pidge and I are just a few feet away."

Hunk leaves the pair alone and heads over to the bar, where Pidge is already doing shots to help distract her from the ever growing amount of stress. Lance looks at Keith who is sneaking little glances around the booth. He clears his throat, "Keith, chill out. If you keep being this obvious Lowhore is definitely going to come over here."

Keith sits back and looks down, "Sorry... I just don't wanna have another night ruined because of him."

Lance sends Keith a small yet reassuring smile, "Don't worry about him. Tonight it's just you and me, no one else."

Keith looks up at his boyfriend, "You're right! Who cares if that dickhead is here?! He's not gonna ruin my night! Not again!" He downs his entire drink which leaves Lance amazed, "Let's go show him that he is an irrelevant-"

Lance stops him, "Woah Woah Woah! Keith, I think that's liquid courage talking."

"So what?! Let's have some fun!"

Keith stands up and walks over to Lance's side of the table and grabs his arm, "Down your drink and let's go!"

"Keith-"

"Lance!"

The two stare at each other for a moment before Lance gives in. He downs his drink and lets his clearly drunk boyfriend drag him out of the VIP section and into the normal area of the club where the music is blaring and the dance floor is crowded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Drunk Keef is fun Keef!" ~ Author.