Chapter 47

The crowd cheers as the music dies down. Lance saunters up to Keith and places a hand on his shoulder, eyes locked on the crowd. He mutes his mic as Keith does the same and leans on the smaller man, "That was very bold of you."

Keith looks back at the crowd and leans into Lance's touch, "You're being even bolder, hotshot."

Lance realizes what he's doing and moves away from Keith ever so slightly. He unmutes his mic and smiles out to the crowd, "That sounded like a declaration of love, didn't it?"

The crowd hollers a definite yes as Keith repeats Lance's action, "Maybe it was," He winks at the fans with a little smirk, "Or maybe it wasn't. The world may never know."

"Oh, that was a fo' sure declaration of love," Lance teases, "Who's the lucky dude, Akira?"

Though Keith has heard Lance say his stage name at least 20 times now, it always sends a tantalizing shiver down his spine. He pushes aside his thoughts and turns to his boyfriend, "Oh... just a certain flirty guy," He looks at the crowd, "Definitely not this clown standing next to me."

Lance slaps a hand over his chest and pretends to be hurt, "Ah! How dare you!"

The crowd laughs as Keith smirks. Wanting to see how far he can go he continues, "No, but for real... I uh, have found someone that's sparked my interest, I guess."

"You guess?" Lance pokes.

"Well- I-.. I'm not good at this sort of stuff," Keith's gaze meets the floor.

"Clearly," Lance states.

Keith glares, "Okay, hotshot. What about you? You got anyone special in your life? Hm?"

Lance grimaces, "Really? You're gonna turn this on me?"

"Of course," Keith crosses his arms and pops his hip, being the petty queen that he is, "So, do you?"

Lance sighs, "Yes."

The crowd starts to make a mixer of cheers and disappointed groans. The K-pop star leans forward towards Lance more and begins to pry, "And you're not gonna tell us about them?"

"Uh, correction, her."

"Okay, okay," Keith leans back and throws his hands up before resetting them firmly on his hips, ready to interrogate his partner more, "So, what is SHE like?"

Lance notices the emphasis on the word 'she', "Well, she's a bit of a hot head sometimes, but she makes up for it in bed," He smirks at the crowd, "If you catch my drift."

Keith's cheeks flush red. He looks down and chuckles, hoping his hair covers his reddening face, "Is there anything else?" He asks flipping his hair back as he straightens.

"She has the softest black hair. It's like silk, man," Lance smiles, "And she smells like a mixer of strawberries and cherries constantly."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Is there anything else you'd like to share?"

"I meeeannnn, yeah, but none of it would be even relatively appropriate for the audience's virgin ears."

Keith blinks in amazement, "Alright, you all have heard it from the king of virgins himself-"

"HEY! I am not!"

"Save it."

"Fine, what about your boyfriend? What's he like, mullet?"

"He's way too outgoing, an airhead, a clutz, a flirt, and overall an idiot," Keith lists, "But, he makes up for all of that with his determination to make my life better in any way he can.... Oh yeah, he's also great in bed, if you catch my drift."