Chapter 45

After only a few long weeks, 3 to be exact, Keith was back for the American tour. When he spotted Lance at the gate waiting for him he practically sprinted to his lover. He latches onto him like he wasn't gonna be with him for long.

"Someone missed me," Lance teases, tightening his grip around the smaller man's waist.

"Shut it."

Lance notices Keith is wearing his jacket, "Awwwee, you still have my jacket."

Pidge and Shiro emerge from the crowd at that moment. Pidge taking the lead, "Yeah, he practically lives in it."

"Pidge!" Hunk cries out in joy, "I didn't know you guys were coming!"

"Well, I couldn't let you deal with these two lovebirds by yourself for 2 months," Pidge replies.

"Thank you," Hunk mouths.

Keith finally loosens his grip on Lance and the two part, "Sorry, I uh.."

"I missed you too," Lance smiles.

The pair stare lovingly into each other's eyes until they hear a fan near the gate ask her friend, "Hey, isn't that Loverboy Lance?"

"Oh my god," Her friend replies, "I think it is."

"Shit..." Pidge sighs, "That's our cue."

And just like that, the group is hurrying out of the airport.

"Wouldn't it just be easier to get a private jet and like bodyguards at this point?" Shiro asks, putting the suitcases in the back of the van.

On que both Lance and Keith perk up and say, "Unnecessary expense."

"Oh my god," Pidge teases, "They're brains are linked."

Lance gets all smug, "Well you know what they say. Great minds think alike."

"Is that true?" Pidge continues on with her teasing, "'Cause all I see are two idiots."

"HEY!" The pair shout. They then stare at each other for a moment, wondering why they were so in sync before getting in the van.

The rest of the group gets in, with Hunk driving. He glances at Pidge as he pulls them out of the airport, "There should be the schedule on this," He leans forward a bit a grabs a clipboard off the dash of the car. Handing it off to the smaller manager to his right, Hunk's eyes never leave the road, "Can you tell the lovebirds in the back what's going on?"

"You too, Hunk?" Lance whines at his friend for joining Pidge's teasing.

"I'm only speaking the truth, buddy."

Lance pouts in the back of the van while Pidge thumbs through the papers on the clipboard, "Okay, so basically-" She pauses, rereading the paper, "Hunk did you mean for this?"

"For what?" He glances at the clipboard.

"We're supposed to start the tour in 2 hours?"

"WAIT WHAT?" Lance chimes in, unbuckling and climbing up into the middle row where Shiro is, "I thought you said we'd have 2 days?!" 

Hunk pushes Lance back, "Sit down! Do you want us to get pulled over?"

Lance reaches up and snatches the clipboard from Pidge earning a, "Hey!"

"Gimme that," Lance barks. He reads the schedule and frowns, "What the hell is this?!" He slaps the back of his hand against the board, "When did the schedule change?"

"Look, it was last second," Hunk explains, glancing back at Lance through the rearview mirror, "They said they could get us the bus today, so I took the offer."

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

"Well, I know you would've probably gone back and forth on the offer until it was too late," The latter explains, merging onto the highway, "So, I made the executive decision, as your manager and best friend to just go with today."

Lance slumps into the seat behind Hunk's, "I guess that's fine, but STILL. Give me some warning next time, would ya'?"

"Give us all some warning next time," Pidge says, climbing over the center console to grab the clipboard from Lance.

~~~

"So this will be your room," Hunk says, showing Keith and Lance the room in the back of the bus.

"Isn't it suspicious that we're sharing a bed?" Keith asks.

"I already paid off everyone," Hunk explains, "So, you two have nothing to worry about."

"With what money?" Lance asks.

"You know that's a dumb question," Hunk replies.

Lance pinches the bridge of his nose and hisses, "Is there anything else you spent my money on?"

"Maybe."

Lance lets out an aggravated sigh while Keith takes control of the situation, "Thanks for paying off everyone, Hunk," Keith looks up to Lance who is clearly upset, "Even if Lance is grumpy about it, I know he appreciates it."

"You're welcome!" Hunk smiles, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go check on Katie and Shiro. I'll see you guys later."

Hunk pushes past the pair and down the hall, leaving them in the bus alone. Keith turns his attention fully to Lance. He grabs his partner by the hands and leads him into the room. Keith hits the button on the wall to close the door before he pushes Lance onto the bed.

"Are we seriously doing this now?" Lance asks still irritated. 

Keith climbs ontop of him, "Doing what?"

"Y'know what."

"Um, if its anything besides cuddling then no," Keith replies innocently, pushing Lance back, "I missed you."

Lance softens and runs his hand through Keith's hair, "I missed you too."

"You done being grumpy?"

Lance begins to pout, "I guess."

Keith pinches Lance's cheeks, "Come on, Lance. I'm supposed to be the grumpy one."

"Is that correct?"

"Yes," Keith huffs, "Now quit being angry."

"Fine."

"Good"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this short and shitty. But I'm pulling stuff out of my ass to get to the part that I want to get to -- THE ENDING. I have cute shit planned... now its just how to pull it off.