Chapter 30

Just dropping in to say, 

"I hate Allura and I will not go into detail why because fuck being attacked even more."

Also

Klance should've been canon...

Also jealousy thy name is Keith...

Also..

Keith is gay sassy queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I can officially say that I just started a fire in my family..." Lance sighs.

Keith raises an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I got my sister accusing me, my niece hates me because I 'lied'," Lance does the air quotation movement, "to her, I'm like 90% sure my family all collectively picked up on what's going on between you and me, and not to mention, I know that you felt the tension in that room."

Keith looks into the living room where the rest of Serrano-McClain family is. All of them are either arguing, trying to stop arguments, or just trying to tune out said arguments and not get involved.  Yeah, anyone could say there's tension between everyone.

"Okay, yeah, there's a lot of unnecessary tension," Keith agrees. 

"I don't get why everyone is arguing!" Liliana's voice snatches everyone's attention.

Camila kneels down to her granddaughter's height, "It's adult problems sweetheart..."

"It's always 'adult' problems!" Que the pouting and screaming, "I don't get why we need to get mad! If you all can't trust Tio Lance then you don't love him! He'd never do anything wrong! You all are just mad over ah-ah... um... ah-sum-sions...? YEAH! ASSUMPTIONS! STUPID FUDGING ASSUMPTIONS!"

The family lets out a collective gasp before some adults start questioning Liliana. Meanwhile, Keith and Lance are both amused and biting back laughter from Liliana's sudden outburst. Leaning over, Keith whispers jokingly to Lance, "She needs to watch her profanity."

The couple exchanges small smiles before Lance says, "Who do you think she learned such a word from?" 

Keith playfully gasps, "You're horrible!"

~~~~~~

Later, near evening, no one has gotten Cecile out of her room. The tension has died down some, but it's not completely gone.

"Do you want to try again?" Rachel asks her sister.

"I'm not getting anywhere, Rach," Veronica admits, sighing to herself, "She's completely shut down."

"Try texting her!" Rachel suggests.

"You think I haven't tried that?"

Veronica unlocks her phone and shows Rachel the texts, all left on 'read'.
Hearing the frustration from the next room over, Keith and Lance exchange worried looks.

"Hey, I get that this is between you and your niece, but why is she so upset?" Keith asks.

Lance bites the inner corner of his cheek, anxiousness creeping through his body. He looks around before standing, motioning for Keith to follow him.

Confused but curious, Keith follows Lance up to the in home recording studio. The only COMPLETELY sound proof room.

"Alright," Keith leans against the DJ board, "What's going on between you and your niece?"

Lance let's out a tired groan. Walking over to the DJ sound board and leaning on it, next to Keith.

"I've been having to keep her secret for over a year now. And it's like really big for her since she's so young."

"Sorry, but could you just get to the point? Everyone's freaking out downstairs and I'd like to know what's the real reason, and not the lie."

Lance mentally prepares himself.

"Promise not to say anything?"

"Of course"

"You swear?"

"I swear,"

"On your life?"

"Just get on with it!!!"

"Cecile is bisexual, and I'm the only one who knew about this up until this point," Lance blurts out.

"Okay, she's bi? So what? Why is she mad at you?"

"She thinks I lied to her," Lance explains, leaning forward more, looking down at the black carpeted floor, "When she told me, I was under the assumption I was straight. I didn't know I was going to meet you at that time. I didn't know that I wasn't like entirely straight."

"And now everything's a mess because of assumptions." Keith says, catching Lance's attention.

"Yeah... And I don't know how to fix this without outting Cecile to the whole family."

They sit in silence for a few moments before Keith has an idea.

"Well, maybe you don't have to."

"What do you mean?"

They stand straight moving away from the sound board as Keith continues, "Why don't you unlock the door to Cecile's room and explain yourself. She's not gonna unlock it by herself until she's done having her tantrum. And by the looks of it, she'll be in there for another week before she crawls out starving and dehydrated."

Lance shakes his head, "I doubt she'd wait that long."

Keith chuckles remembering a fight between Ezor and Zethrid, "Lance, I've seen how far an angry female will go when they're under the assumption that someone they trust has lied to them."

"How would you know?"

Keith props his left hand on his hip, shifting his weight to his left, looking like a sassy queen,"Most of my old k-pop group were females. I would be lying if I said I didn't pick up on some simple emotional patterns of teenage girls."

Lance raises a brow and cracks a bit of smile, "Look who's good with the ladies now."

Keith rolls his eyes, "It's called being observant... A trait you clearly don't possess."

Lance playfully punches Keith, "Hey!"

"What? You made cause I told you the truth?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAHHH

IM TOO TIRED TO WRITE... I WROTE LIKE 80% OF THIS ON MY PHONE SO IT PROBABLY DIDN'T MAKE SENSE.

ANYWAYS

ONCE AGAIN

KLANCE SHOULD'VE BEEN CANON.