Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, before we start it has come to my attention that Jeremy Shada has received D E A T H T H R E A T S from some "klance" shippers. If you are one of these people that did that, let me say, I do NOT accept this BS and this is honestly just ridiculous. Without Jeremy, there'd be no Lance. If you are one of the many innocent (well somewhat innocent... not really innocent...) shippers I applaud you for still shipping this problem starting ship. Anyways, there's always a more detailed rant about a topic like this one but all I want to do is say, "I DO NOT TOLERATE A N Y OF THIS BS AND THIS IS REALLY RUINING THE REP OF KLANCE SHIPPERS!"... Really though.. Do you want yourself and fellow klance shippers to seem like rude and dangerous people that only care about what they want? I'm just gonna say, MUCH S H A M E!

Thanks if you read that! NOW! ON TO THE FANFIC CORRUPTED SOULS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

It's late in the night or more appropriately fairly early in the morning, in Seoul, South Korea and what is the king of k-pop doing? NOT FREAKING SLEEPING! He's more alive than ever right now and honestly, this sudden burst of energy is not good for him. He has a meeting with the rising pop star, Lance McClain in just 9 short hours, but he's still wide awake. What is this k-pop idol doing currently? Out at a party that has lasted way too long. He can thank his elder brother's girlfriend for this... Well, it's also partly because his manager has told him to loosen up and stop being so uptight.

So now, Keith sits here on a couch that is the absolute farthest away from the madness of a party that he was dragged to. So it's not completely his fault that he is not sleeping. 

Looking at up from his dying phone and into a crowd of famous strangers that range from sober to blackout drunk, Keith tries to spot someone he knows and that he's comfortable with. So far nobody until a very intoxicated male stumbles over and crashes onto the couch next to a far too sober for this, Keith.

Feeling very uncomfortable with this unknown male next to him, Keith shrinks down into the couch trying to go unnoticed for a little while longer before the inevitable awkward conversation happens. But, unfortunately, this unknown male begins a conversation with an already visibly uncomfortable Keith Kogane.

"Heyyy~~~" The very intoxicated male purrs into Keith's ear.

In that instant, Keith knew exactly who this person was. This wasn't just some random star that was unfortunately very drunk and probably didn't understand what they were doing. No, this was someone who was ALL too familiar to Keith. Someone who Keith does NOT want to be seen associating with.

Before Keith could even begin to say something to this old 'friend' of his, another familiar face show's up in a bright outfit to drag this intoxicated male away from Keith.

Gathering their friend the young, but tall and slender female apologizes rather quickly before rushing off to her three other friends who were gathered towards the other end of the crowded party room.

Before he could even regather his thoughts, Keith was startled be his older brother's voice and figure that was currently standing in front of him with his arms crossed over his broad and muscly chest.

"Keith! Keith!" Shiro called to his younger brother, "You good? You look pretty pale!"

Quickly pushing aside the feeling of dread that was eating him away a second ago, Keith turns his attention to his elder brother, "Yeah, I'm just a little drained from all this action tonight."

"Uh-huh..." Shiro replies, seeing throw his younger brother's bullshit lie, "If you wanna go home you can. Nothing's stopping you."

"Oh thank god." Keith gets up from the couch, "Besides, don't I have to meet that wannabe star in a few hours?"

Keith looks at his elder brother for an answer but Shiro seems to be drawing a blank for a few seconds before remembering about how important that meeting is. Soon enough Shiro quickly re-realizes how important that meeting is with that 'wannabe'. Without a word Shiro and Keith have left the party and are already in Shiro's car, heading towards Keith's penthouse.

"I completely forgot about your meeting with Mr. McClain!" Shiro apologizes, "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have let Allura rope us into another one of her parties!"

Ignoring the fact that his elder brother is currently panicking over the inevitable meeting, Keith zones out and slowly nods off to the sound of his brother talking.

With Keith's fun night ending, we meet Lance's family for brunch. The sound of children and adults talking fills the room. Waiters and Waitresses navigating through the busy and loud dining hall of the restaurant. 

"I'm so proud of you, mijo!" Camila, Lance's mother smiles, having her almost full attention on her second youngest son.

Lance, who is slightly distracted with his seven-year-old niece, replies with, "It's really nothing, mama... I'll just be in South Korea for a few months until the album is done."

"Well, how long is a few months?" Lance's father, Andres asks.

"I honestly don't know, Papa," Lance answers, sadly, slowly turning his attention to his father, "For all, I know a couple months could turn into a year..."

"Mijo..." Camila sighs looking at her son then, to her husband, "We just want you to do your best. If it takes a year then it takes a year. But remember, do whatever makes you happy. If this new promotion of whatever is way to far out of your comfort zone, please, don't push yourself to do something that you honestly don't want to do."

Lance honestly doesn't want to do this. This is what his fans want. This is what his producers want. But, Lance has already told himself that this is what keeps a roof over his and his family's head. If it wasn't for Lance, his family would probably still be living in a small cramped house.

"This is what I want, Mama..." Lance says looking up at his parents with his trademark and fouling grin that could make almost anyone think he was fine. 

"Uh-huh..." Camila has always been able to see through her son's lies but she lets this one rest, "We're always here for you, Lance. Don't forget that."

"Yes, Mama," Lance says, "But this is the last time we will be able to see each other for a while now... So let's have some fun before I leave!"

"Yeah!" Liliana cheer's from Lance's lap.

With brunch going smoothly with Lance's family and Keith at home and resting for the meeting we leave them there. Both of the young men are ecstatic about meeting each other but are also fearful of what the other will think about them. With Lance being outgoing and flirty and Keith being reserved and quiet this should be a very interesting adventure for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! I made this chapter like 300 words longer than the last one so I hope that pleases ya'll.

Next chapter should be fun! We all should hopefully know what's up next! If you don't you are not very observant...

Welp, see you corrupted souls in the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~