Chapter 38

Holy shit an update has appeared. Let's just say K-pop gave me ideas. Also a huge apology for the mega hiatus. I just don't know what to do with this story 99% of the time cuz the fandom is DEAD and I have like zero ideas most of the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith's phone was blowing up with messages, comments, and people '@ -ing' him on all forms of social media. That little, 'nice edit' is causing more troubles than good. Soon the tabloids will catch wind of this and it'll all be a mess.

Running a hand through his hair, Keith sighs and shuts his phone off completely. He'd rather not see the trillions of notifications sliding across his phone screen every minute. His attention is more focused on family, well Lance's family to be exact. Just like predicted, around 11 am, everyone was there, as per usual.

"So are you two almost done with recording?" Cecile asks, chin in her right hand.

"We are actually," Lance smiles, "We have one more song and we should be good to go!"

Lilianna, spinning on the barstool that she sits on, quirks a brow and pipes up, "So is Uncle Keith going to stay here or go back to... Uh..."

Helping, Cecile says, "South Korea."

"Yeah..." Lilianna turns to Keith,  "Are you going back to South Korea?"

Keith and Lance realize their situation. Keith will be leaving soon. Very soon. They look at each other for a moment, Lance opening his mouth to explain, then Keith cuts him off with a somber look, "Yes, I am going back to South Korea."

"Oh"

The girls seem sad but understanding with the new information. Lance isn't too fond either. He purses his lips in a frown for a moment before sighing and leaning against the countertop, "He'll be back in a few months for the tour."

"But then after that?" Lilianna asks.

"After that..." Keith looks down and finds the right words to say, "After that, I'll visit every once and a while when Lance and I both have free time in our schedules."

"Why can't you just move here?"

Cecile looks at her little sister, "That's not how the world works Lily."

"Your sister does have a point, sweetie," Veronica says, "People can't just pick up and move. Especially in show biz and music production." 

"Don't celebrities have houses in like different cities and countries though?" Lilianna questions.

"Yeah... Actually, they do!" Cecile begins smiling, and looks up to her Uncle, "Why don't you just get a place out here? Better yet why don't you just give him a key to the mansion Uncle Lance?"

"That's actually a good idea," Lance agrees, turning to Keith, "Would you like to make this your home away from home?"

Keith smiles and teases, "If the crowd demands it I must," He turns to the girls, "Does the crowd demand it?"

The girls promptly respond with a cheered, "Yes!"

"Well, then it's settled then," Lance says, wrapping an arm around Keith's waist, pulling him closer, "I'll get that key to you by the end of the recording."

~~~~

Later in the day, the lovers had to leave for the scheduled recording session with Shay. But before they left, while Keith was getting ready, Lance pulled Hunk aside to give him his own thing to do whilst the pair are recording.

"Hey, Hunk?" Lance calls, making sure Keith is upstairs in their room, "Can I talk to you in private for a moment?"

Hunk quirks a brow as Lance drags him into the nearby bathroom, "Um, sure?"