3. Jealousy

<Jangjun's pov>
*huff puff*

"Yayyyyyyy weee wonnnnnnnnnnn!!!"
Hyejin cheer along with her team.

I can't believe we lost to Seongyoon's team... dAmn it!! Whyy!!

"We woonnn yayyyyyyyy!!!" Hyejin keeps cheering like she has won a big teddy bear.

"Don't be sad Jangjun, its just a game." Daeyeol tries to comfort me.

I just smile at him because I couldn't be mad and ruin our friendship just because of a game.

"Yayyy we wonnn all thanks to Seongyoon!!! I knew we can count on you!!!!" Hyejin shouted while hugging Seongyoon.

At this time, I don't even know how to react. Happy, sad , angry? I can't, the sight of Hyejin hugging Seongyoon just... shattered my heart to pieces. I'm usually not an easy person to get jealous but......

I've like Hyejin since first grade, but I couldn't confess to her because I knew she liked Seongyoon more than me but she promised she'll treat all of us fairly like brothers and sisters. But this is the first time... she hugs someone...and which is my best friend.

I didn't want to react and I didn't felt the need to be there anymore so I just kept the feelings in me and grab my bag. Ready to leave.

"Jangjun! Where you going? Don't you wanna go celebrate Team Seongyoon's victory?" Jaeseok shouted at me.

I don't want to go...

"I just remembered Jangmi told me to come home early to help her with dinner, so I'll be leaving first." I lie.

"Ok, than see you tomorrow! Don't forget to do your assignment!" Jaeseok said and I just nod.

"Byeeeee Jangjunn!!! That was a fun game!! See you tomorrow!! And don't feel bad for not winning, you're amazing too!" Hyejin shouted.

I blushed when I heard her said that. Every time I told myself not to fall for her,but my stupid heart just couldn't listen to me. She never fails to make me fall for her but I just couldn't forget the sight of her hugging Seongyoon infront of me.

I shrug it off and when home as fast as I can.

||thx for reading, dont forget to vote.||