23. Too late

Prepare a bucket for your tears if you need but Nahh :v

Jangjun's pov
It was night time already, me and Cheonsa were exhausted from all the walking but we had fun. We're still walking after having dinner but I noticed that Cheonsa wasn't happy, its like she's forcing herself to smile but I can see that she was worrying about something. I have to do something to make her happy.

"Hey Cheonsa look!" I pointed when I saw a big tree which was filled with colourful lights.

"Do you mean.......that wish tree?" She said and looked up at the tree. She was smiling widely while hugging the plush seal, but the smile was a sad smile.

( its something related to tanabata tree)

There were many people writing on colourful papers and hanging them on the tree. They say, the higher it is, the higher chances of your wish will come true.

Cheonsa and I got ourselves a paper and a pen and we decide the wishes we want.

What do I even want to wish for? I poked my chin with the pen thinking of a wish I want. Cheonsa was scribbling her wish on the paper. I guess she's desperate for something.

I peeked down what she was writing but she quickly noticed and covered her paper with her hands.

"Hey no peeking Jangjun, No fare !!!!!" Cheonsa shouted and pouted while I just stick my tongue out at her.

"What did you wish for?"

"I'm not gonna reveal it unless you show me yours" Cheonsa said while protecting her paper while I just sigh in defeat.

"I don't know what to wish..." I said and she took the paper from my hands.

"Jeez just wish for something simple like health or......" Cheonsa didn't complete her sentence and she suddenly collapse to the ground while putting her hands on her chest, breathing heavily.

"Yah Cheonsa!! Are you okay?!!!" I asked worriedly and quickly got down to help her. She looked at me and her eyes were white. She put her hands on my hand and we suddenly got teleport to a different place.... or so I think we did.

"Cheonsa?.." I called while looking around until I noticed her behind me with a faint smile.

I looked at her with widen eyes. No... I thought she was cured.... her eyes were white, her hair is blood red, and worst....... her wings were completely black. Feathers falling one by one, she was tearing up.

"Cheonsa......why...." I said while slowly getting close to her but she just step backwards for every steps I made.

"I'm sorry Jangjun....."

"But why....... I thought loving you....would actually saved you...." I said. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Its true... but....." she stopped.

"Before you found me under the bridge.......I was already gone.... The pure, innocent Kim Cheonsa that once loved you...was already gone....you were too late Jangjun......"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(since your author is very nice( lol I'm just messing with ya'll😂😂), continue)

I was shocked, confused. I was too late?......

"I only had a little time left before I'm gone but the demon side was too strong. If I wasn't careful, the demon might ruined our little date today..." she said and looked down.

"This.....this isn't the real me. I killed myself before you reach the bridge, the one under the bridge was just an illusion to make you believed I was still alive. I used my last power to visit that place until you came and I overused my power to be with you just for a day." she said and her tears started to flow down her eyes.

My mind was blank. I was confused. I think I'm crazy already. She's gone....

Chains started to appear behind her and it chained her hands and legs causing Cheonsa to drop down onto the floor.

"No....." I said and quickly ran to her side and hugged her in my embrace.

"Don't leave me.... please!!! You can't leave me here all by myself Cheonsa!!! I know I did many bad things to you but you mean so much to me in this word. I learned to love, I learned.....so many things with you.... Take back all the wishes I made just stay with me....... forever....... please.....I-I love you....... so much... please forgive me...." I confessed.I couldn't control my tears from falling down my checks anymore, I just wanted her back.She started fading and I hugged her even tighter.

"I thought I would never heard those words from your mouth before...." She said and pulled away.

"I never regretted coming down here. I never regretted falling for you. You also meant so much to me in this world and I rather die being able to see you...." she said as her tears were dropping while looking at me in the eye. Her body was slowly disappearing until her hands.

"I forgive you. I love you too much to be mad at you. Promise me one thing Jangjun..." she said as her eyes turned back.

"Please be happy... I'll always be by your side no matter what...." that was the last thing she said before she completely disappeared. I broke down in tears. I was mad, sad, disappointed at myself for being bad to her and I was too late to save her. I wanted nothing more but her happiness.

.

.

She was my happiness. The one I loved the most. My one and only angel of wishes..... and now...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She's gone.....completely...

.

.

.

.

.

.

||Ok, I have no words but there's still one or two more chaps left until this book ends and a new ff will be publish so yeah.. Thx for reading.||