10. Golden student

<third person's pov>
Days passed by very quickly, Golden child and the students in school were amazed with Jangjun. He scored the highest in his grades and he's rank top 1 in P.E. Not just them, even the teachers were shocked too.

Seongyoon on the other hand didn't felt right for what's happening to Jangjun. He still remembered the day when he saw Jangjun at the corridors.

Flashback~
"Make that wish or I'll removed this ring from my finger now." Jangjun threatened.

"No you wouldn't do it Jangjun..." before Cheonsa could finish, Jangjun was already pulling the ring out and it was on his fingertip now.

"STOPP NOOO ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!! I'll....do it...." Cheonsa sighed in defeat and waved her wand towards Jangjun.

But Seongyoon was silently watching everything. Eventhough he doesn't know what was going on, he felt uneasy and just run back to the hall.
Flashback ended~

"Hyung! Are you ok you seem confuse?! Jaeseok asked Seongyoon who seems to be staring at Jangjun from his back.

"I don't know hyung but don't you think something is wrong with Jangjun?" Seongyoon ask but Jaeseok and Hyejin just look at each other with a very lost face.

"His grades suddenly improved so fast and he even beat Joochan in every single subject and not to mentioned, he's the best player during P.E. like he's suddenly so motivated." Seongyoon said.

"Come on hyung, I think you're overreacting! Maybe Jangjun had turned over a new leaf. You can't expect Jangjun to be stuck at the bottom all the time." Jaeseok said and ran towards the other members leaving Seongyoon and Hyejin behind.

"I don't really know what's going on but Jangjun doesn't seem like the Jangjunnie I used to know." Hyejin said beside Seongyoon.

"Seongyoon, you're Jangjun's best friend. Talk to him. He might open up to you." Hyejin ask but he just sigh.

"I don't really know what happened between the two of you before but he's our childhood friend and we promised we help each other no matter what. Pls bring Jangjunnie back. I hate seeing him doing something that he doesn't like." Hyejin begged and grab Seongyoon's arm. Seongyoon was speechless and look into Hyejin's eye that was filled with pain and sadness.

Hyejin was a lonely, emo person and she was sad all the time when she was young. It was Jangjun who made Hyejin laughed and made her see the light in this world but she couldn't love Jangjun like how she developed feelings for Seongyoon. She just treats Jangjun like an older brother.

Seongyoon knew that Hyejin liked him but he couldn't say the same thing and just let it be. He would let Hyejin do anything as long as she's happy but he doesn't want her to be sad.

"Alright alright, I'll figure out what's wrong with Jangjun ok. Just don't be sad..." Seongyoon said and Hyejin immediately smiled and hug him, thanking him over and over again.

But for Jangjun, he wanted more than just being a golden student. He also wants Hyejin's love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheonsa was at the rooftop again, she wanted to see the students who were playing in the field happily. She was confused with herself. She wanted to leave but at the same time she wanted to stay with his master.

Cheonsa was being torture as Jangjun keeps wishing random things in order for him to become a golden student. She couldn't guide Jangjun anymore because its useless as he doesn't listen to her and now she's being some sort of genie from a ring. Jangjun also seldom talks to her and forbids her to talk to him unless if he needs a wish. Jangjun is definitely changing, is he even happy? she thought and felt guilty because it was her who made Jangjun like this.

"I told you before Cheonsa, why didn't you listen." Cheonsa flinch when she noticed someone was behind her. She wanted to cry in his arms and tell her everything's alright but she doesn't want to admit he was right.

"Stop doing this Cheonsa, look at you! You're..."

"Changing?! Ya... I know Wonwoo oppa...." she cut and show him her wings.

Wonwoo was shocked to see her wings and he didn't know what to say...or do. Some of Cheonsa's wings already turned to crimson red and black colour, feathers dropping one by one and she was tearing up. She was completely changing her form.

"Cheonsa!! What HAVE YOU DONEE!?!" Wonwoo shouted at her and grab her wrist painfully. She couldn't hold it in anymore and finally cried in his arms.

"Shhh don't cry, everything's alright Cheonsa. I'll bring you back and have them clear you sin. You'll be pure again, I promise." But to his surprise, Cheonsa shook her head. She doesn't want to go back to the world where everyone calls her a sinner.

"Why....Why?!!? Just why are you so stubborn like your brother Cheonsa?! Why do you always have to end up like Mingyu?! Tell me....WHY Cheonsa?!!"
Wonwoo shouted and hug her tightly and closer not letting her go.

"I promise Mingyu I'll protect you, I'll never let you go but why do you always run away from me. Why did you have to walk on a difficult path without anyone, without me in it. You know you won't survive that path but why continue it?! Why...."

"Because I choose this path.." Cheonsa weakly said and Wonwoo let go of her to look in her eyes.

"The pain I suffered when Mingyu is gone, the pain of the angels calling me a sinner, the pain of seeing you doing something you're not..... its not the path I would choose to continue walking on it..."
Cheonsa said and look down at the students who were playing at the field. When she saw Jangjun, she smiled.

"I've taken a new path to walk on, a path where I can walk with someone along with me and I don't regret walking with him." She said and Wonwoo noticed Jangjun down there.

"Are you kidding me?! He used you Cheonsa, to get to someone he loves! Are you willing to continue walking the path with him?" Wonwoo said.

"Even if he hurts me, used me, this is the path that I choose." Cheonsa said and look up at Wonwoo.

"The path where I'll find my brother. Rumors said that he committed a sin for a human before and even though its a sin to fall in love with a human, I don't want to stop seeing Jangjun. Even if it kills me, I want to continue this path with him because....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love him.

|| I cringe so hardd writing this ;-; I'm sorry that Jangjun is not here in this chap but thx for reading, pls vote and bless you guys for this late update. Oh don't forget to vote golden child on MAMA 💕💕||