18. The black feather

Jangjun's pov
"Alright guys great job for today!! I'm sure we'll do great at the school's festival." Daeyeol said and we all clapped our hands.

The school's festival is coming soon in about a few days and we're all working extra hard. We prepared a special comeback stage for our fans and we hope they'll like it.

I grab my bag and headed outside with Youngtaek and Seungmin. "Lee Jangjun!!" suddenly I heard Seongyoon calling me, signalling me to follow him. I followed him behind until we're at the lockers which is a desert right now.

"So... how's your date with Hyejin yesterday?" Seongyoon suddenly asked and I widen my eyes. How did he know that I was with Hyejin yesterday.

"I-I don't really called it a date...." I said and he rampaged his bag to take something.

"Look what I found.." he said and he showed me what was in his hands. I widen my eyes and I was speechless when he showed me........ a black feather.

"Where..... did you get that?"

"What!? Its just a feather Jangjun. Something is really off with you..."

"Th-there's nothing wrong with me!!"

"Than why does your reaction show the opposite of what you're saying?"
he said and I was speechless. He couldn't have found Cheonsa, I mean he couldn't even see her.

"Why are you so sensitive when I showed you this feather?" he questioned and I'm lost in words.

Why was I even sensitive with the feather? He could also prank me from buying it in an antique shop or something. But the feather, it just gives me chills, like something bad is happening.

"I-I don't.... know..."

I know your little secret with your angel friend..."
Seongyoon said and I was shocked. How did he... found out.

"We sure have a fun talk and she's really pretty though...." I clenched my fist when he said that.

"Too bad the master doesn't appreciate her. If I were the master I wouldn't even asked her to do any wishes..." I couldn't hear any further and I grab his shirt.

"Don't you dare talk like that to me!! How the hell did you manage to see her!?! She's mine!!" I warned but he just scoffed.

"Yours? Well what proof do you have to claim that she's yours? She's not even your girlfriend, she's just your angel that grants you wishes and yet you dared to call her yours?" Seongyoon said in victory and I was getting mad but he was right...

she was the one who keeps making me happy and I never did anything in return for her happiness. I don't know but my heart aches when I remember. I take a peek at the feather again. It can't be....

"Listen Jangjun, I don't know what's between you and your friend there but she's dying!!"

"Wh-what?" I mumbled and I slowly let him go. He showed me the feather again in front of me.

"I found this feather under your bed in your house and believe me there are tons of these. " He said and I snatched the feather in disbelief.

"Th-this feather...." I was shocked and scared at the same time when I remembered that dream I had after I met Cheonsa the other day.

~flashback~

'kling klang'

I heard a sound behind me. Chains? What the hell is going on? I turn around and saw a boy.. no a guy angel..with black wings... he's chained up and looks pretty beaten up.
I want to go towards him but I can't move. Its like I'm paralyzed or something... I look closely at him but he suddenly look up at me.

He had dark black hair, blue eyes and he's staring at me more like glaring but than he finally laugh it off and opened his mouth.

"You must be that kid huh..."
He said while smirking and it made me confused.

"You better be good to my sister or I'll bring you to hell with me..."

~flashback ended~

My head started to hurt and I started to get dizzy, like the whole world is spinning. I grab my head trying to make it stop.

"Jangjun!?" I heard Seongyoon calling me but the pain in my head was too unbearable and instantly.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I black out.

||short update. I want to make the upcoming chaps short so that I can easily plot the next stuff.

Thx for reading and thank you so much to all the readers of this book for voting and putting this at their reading lists!! I didn't think people would read this book since I'm so underrated (。┰ω┰。). In returned, if this book gets 1k reads I'll do a QnA (but I don't think anyone would ask me Qs so yeah haha. (▰˘︹˘▰)).

Thx for reading and have a nice day again haha||