17. Truth revealed

Seongyoon's pov
"Oh Seongyoon! What a surprise to see you here! Jangjun isn't back yet thou Seongyoon." Jangjun's mother said while opening the door.

"Hello Mrs Lee, Jangjun asked me to help take his book from his room. We're kinda studying in the library since the exams are near and he forgot to bring his science book to school." I lied to Mrs Lee.

"Oh really!? That boy can he not forget anything before he leaves for school. Well than come in Seongyoon." Mrs Lee greeted and I went inside the house towards the stairs.

"Seongyoon!!!" Mrs Lee suddenly shouted causing me to almost stumbled at the stairs.

"Jangjun's room is just near the stairs with a blue bell on its door." Mrs Lee said and I just thank her back. For a minute I thought she caught me lying.

I slowly opened the door before entering Jangjun's room. The lights were on but surprisingly no one was in there. I went in and pretended to look for stuff while scanning my surroundings. After 10 minutes, I still couldn't find anything unusual in this room and I was tired.

I decided to take a break on the bed and I grab my water bottle from my bag to quench my thirst. Jangjun might be back by now, I'd better hurry! I thought and quickly keep my bottle in my bag to continue my search. I got up and I stepped on something soft. I look down and to my surprise, it was a black feather. I picked it up and look under the bed and I was shocked that theres tons of black feathers down there.

The room suddenly became chilly and the window was opened, causing the cold breeze from outside to enter the room. I don't remember the window being opened when I come in. Suddenly I felt someone passing me in a fast pace. Eventhough there was no one and I might sound stupid but I can't let this passed without knowing the truth.

"Hold it right there!!" I yelled and suddenly the wind stop flowing into the room. There was awkward silence and now I feel stupid that I might be just imagining stuff, or maybe talking to an imaginary ghost.

"I..know you're somewhere here....I won't hurt you... I just want to ask some questions related to my best friend Jangjun..." I said while putting my hands up in the air. I waited for responds but nothing..

"I won't tell anyone, I just want to help hi....." I didn't finish my sentence because a cloud of dust suddenly entered my eyes. I stumble backwards and fell down while rubbing my eyes since it was burning.

"Stop rubbing.." I heard someone talking and I reach out my hands to feel it but my hand got slap.

"Watch where you're touching boy!! Stop rubbing or it'll become worst. Just open your eyes, the effects won't last long." I quickly opened my eyes and to my surprise I saw a girl. I was scared that the fact that her eyes were white, her hair was blood red and she had half black and half white feather wings. I curled up into a ball while looking at her features.

"Why little boy......scared of me... haha..... URGHHH" she said in a creepy tone but suddenly she screamed in pain and I saw her suffering.

"Hey ar-are you... alright?!" I asked. Why would I even asked such question... Especially to a unknown wing girl!!!! She covered her ears while screaming in pain for sometime until she finally calm down, she look at me softly. Her eyes weren't white anymore and her hair is silver.

"I-I'm terribly sorry for what just happened. That was just..... another version of me...." she said with a calm and soft tone which makes me feel comfortable around her.

"A-are you some kind of... spiritual ghost?" I gathered all my courage and asked but she just scoff.

"Its a long story but I'm not a ghost...I'm Jangjun's..... guardian angel.." she said and my eyes widen. AngEl!!??