12. Symptoms

<third person's pov>
Cheonsa is in Jangjun's room, sitting on a chair while looking around Jangjun's room. She decided to sit down and stare at the picture on the wall. It was a picture of Jangjun's family. She stare at it, admiring Jangjun having a happy complete family. Her thoughts were cut off when Jangjun suddenly walk into the room tiredly. Jangjun ignore Cheonsa's present and just plop onto his bed and decided to take a short nap.

<Cheonsa's pov>
He must have had a long day. I got up and take the blanket that was laying on the ground and cover him so he doesn't get a cold. He sleeps really peacefully and I couldn't help myself but to stare at his features. I guess I lost myself to a human boy than, angels can be really pathetic when they're in love don't they. Is this actually how Mingyu felt when he's in love?

Tons of questions suddenly just pops out in my head. I want to know more, I want to know the feeling of being loved by someone different, I want to experience more about this world, I....want to stay here.

While I'm still in my thoughts, my heart started to ache. At first, I ignore it and thought the pain will just fade easily but....... this pain..... it just won't fade and its unbearable. I didn't want to wake Jangjun up so I just disappear to the bathroom.

<Jangjun's pov>
I woke up in the midnight and head towards the bathroom. I shouldn't have drink that much banana milk before heading to bed and now........ I have to pee...... so badd. The room is dark but I didn't want to turn it on because I'm scared that I'll wake Cheonsa up so I have to walk in the dark. (Jangjun's bed is a double decker, he sleeps up and Cheonsa sleeps down) When I'm on the floor, my feet touch until something soft. I got startle and turn on my phone's flashlight mode and realise that Cheonsa's not on her bed. I shine the flashlight on the floor and I was surprise that the soft things turn out to be feathers. I heard Cheonsa from the bathroom and I decided to find it.

"Cheonsa? Are you in there?" I knock on the door softly so that no one can hear me except Cheonsa.

"If you're in there please hurry up! I need to...." The door suddenly open revealing Cheonsa but she looks different. "Sorry I was just washing myself up..." she mumble and quickly run back to my room. That was weird.

<Cheonsa's pov>
"I..... I don't understand......" I look in the mirror in fear by what I saw. Myself, no.... its different... my left eye, its turning white. There's a few strands of blood red color on my hair. Its impossible! I suddenly felt my throat itch and I cough it out to remove the itchiness but instead of removing it, I cough out feathers. I was paranoid by the fact that I cough out black feathers. This never happened before.. Am I sick or something? What's happening to me?!
***********************
<Jangjun's pov>
The Next day
I got up early today because I have to attend extra classes even though today's Saturday. I notice Cheonsa is just sitting on a chair, gazing outside the window looking soulless.

"Jangjun.." she suddenly call and I look back at her.

"Do you perhaps have someone you like?" She ask out of the blue and I raise an eyebrow.

"Why would you even ask such question?" I said while crossing my arm.

"I'm just curious that's all....." she said while looking down.

She looks different today. She always tie her hair up in a ponytail and wear colourful dresses but today she seems to let her hair down and she's wearing a plain white dress.

"Well I don't know how to put it.... maybe yes?" I answered even though I don't wanna truly admit that I like someone.

"Ok I have to go now cya!" I quickly grab my bag and head downstairs.
*********************
<Cheonsa's pov>
So its true..... he has someone he likes. I felt like crying and just be at the corner. Why am I even feeling this way, its not like I want him to like me back.... I'm just his guardian angel...

I felt like throwing up and I quickly run to the bathroom. When I reach the bathroom, I ended up vomiting blood out. I was paranoid again, the fact that my blood I vomitted is every where and I'm scared of blood ever since I was a kid.

I was just sitting on the floor, looking terrified by my blood. I want to get up but I'm scared.

"Cheonsa! Are you alright!?" I heard someone calling my name and quickly carry me out of the bathroom.

"Why didn't you tell me you're sick? Now what am I suppose to do!?" He said trying to take me to the medics.

"No...... I'll be fine... I just need some rest... than I'll be better..." I said and close my eyelids.

He put me on the bed and caress my head in a gentle way while holding my hand.

"You should really take care of yourself Cheonsa. Are you sure you're alright?"
He ask worriedly and I just nod.

"Thank you for coming Wonwoo oppa..." I said and he just nod.

"You know I would do anything for you as long as you're safe." He said and I just went to dream land.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||Ok I apologize for my grammar mistakes ;-; sometimes my mind just betrays me and it makes my head ache just thinking whether its correct. I suck k :v. Thx for reading, don't forget to vote. ||