24. Yoon Cheonsa (Ending)

Jangjun's pov
"Jangjun wake up its already 7.10 am!You're gonna be late for school if you don't wake up this instants!"

I slowly opened my eyes and got up. I was sweating, I could almost feel my heart beating very fast and it would pop out any second.

"What the..... " I mumbled while looking around and realized I was in my room. My alarm clock ringing continuously. I scratch my head, what happened yesterday?

"Jangjun, what are you doing in there? Come on, you're breakfast is getting cold." I heard Jangmi said while knocking on my door.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to get myself ready for school with a headache. While changing, I noticed the cherry blossom plant that was on my desk. It wilted and my head suddenly shot me with a memory.

~flashback~
"Its truueeee!! I'll prove it than!! So what do you wish for?!"
She said while jumping up and down like a child that wants their parents to buy them stuff.

"Urgh okok stop jumping!"
I said to her while looking around to find something for her and my eyes landed on a plant.

"Make that plant healthier and make it bloom flowers."
I said while giving her a smirk. She look at the plant and turn around to face me again.

"Ok no problem!! I'll even put decorations on it!"
She said with confidence and snap her hands and a wand showed up.

She waved the wand down and the plant suddenly become greener and it was blooming flowers. It was like a mini cherry blossom tree. She even make added some pretty white snow on it. It was amazing....

~flashback ended~

My head started to spined but I just shrug it away. Who was that? I don't remember bringing any girl back home. Was it just a dream? An illusion?

Tons of questions in my head right now but I ignored it and brought the plant that wilted outside for mom.

"I'm.... going to school now.." I said and grab my backpack and headed towards the door until I saw Jangmi who was also getting ready to head out.

"Oh morning Jangjun. Did you sleep well last night?" Jangmi asked while giving me her wide smile. I stared at her for a few seconds. She usually wears contact lenses to school but she's wearing her big round spectacles to school and her hair was short.

"Did you perhaps cut your hair sis and why didn't you have your contacts with you today?" I asked and she looked surprised.

"Urmm yeah, I got it cut like yesterday and I kinda don't feel like wearing contacts today since I'll be staying at the library today." She said and opened the door for us.

"And you're pretty weird today. You usually don't like going to school with me." Jangmi said as we were both walking down the path until we reach the bus stop.

"I just want feel like it...." I said and Jangmi patted my head and got on the bus until I remembered something.

"Hey Jangmi wait!" I shouted and she stopped getting on the bus.

"You.... you will come to my school festival right!? You will see me perform before you leave right?!" I said as I remembered her departure day was after my school festival. I just don't want her to miss out my performance and plus she loves festivals.

She looked slightly taken back but she quickly smiled back at me.

"I won't miss it for the world lil bro." she smiled and got on the bus and the bus drove away. I smiled and continued my path towards the school as I didn't noticed that.... someone was silently watching me from behind.

####
"Alright guys! You all did amazing for the past few months. I'm expecting a great performance this weekend ok?!" the principal praised and we all nodded.

"Omg I'm so excited for this weekend. Can't wait to see you guys performing." Hyejin suddenly showed up once the principal exited the practise room.

"Yeah but we can't wait to see you emcee for the event, Hyejin." Seongyoon jokingly said while Hyejin handed out water bottles for us.

"Oh come on Seongyoon, you're making me nervous already. I just couldn't memorize my script at all and I'm scared if I forgot my lines."
Hyejin panicked and Seongyoon just give her a hug.

"Aww don't worry, I'll help you you little lost puppy." Seongyoon said and Hyejin just blushed and both of them just gazed at each others eyes.

"Oooohhhhhh, seems like you two are in lOVe ." Jaeseok teased while Hyejin just hit his arm playfully.

"Yah! Be quiet Jaeseok!" Hyejin pouted while chasing Jaeseok just to hit him again. The members just looked at them chasing each other and laughed.

For some reason, I felt happy that Hyejin and Seongyoon were together. Its like... my heart had already loved someone.

"Hey Jangjun, why the long face? Lost something?" Joochan suddenly asked and the rest of the members just looked at me worriedly.

"I-its nothing guys... I'm alright.." I said and got up.

"I'm heading to the library, see ya guys." I said and left the room, leaving my members confused at my sudden attitude.

My mind, my whole body just doesn't feel right at all. Its like I'm really missing something precious but I just can't seemed to remembered it.

I was in my thoughts and I came back to reality when a girl suddenly bumped into me and causing her to fall down and drop all her books on the floor.

"Oh my goodness! Are you alright!? I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention while I was walking. You're not hurt are you?" I apologized and helped picked her books up.

"I-its alright....I-I wasn't paying attention as well.." she bowed and quickly left the spot, leaving me dumbfounded once she got up on her feet. I turned around and looked at her back which was almost covered by her slight long pinkish hair.

Why does she seem so familiar?

"Yoh Jangjun there you are? What you looking at?" Daeyeol suddenly showed up along with Bomin behind me. I just looked back to find the girl already disappeared from my sight.

"Hyung, do you perhaps know about a girl with pink hair in our school before." I asked and both of them widen their eyes.

"Oh you mean that girl? She's a transfer student from our class recently. She's pretty weird though, no one knows where she came from and with her pink hair, it makes it double weird. Plus she always covered her face with her hair all the time so no one really knows alot about her." Daeyeol explained.

"What's her name though?" I asked and they both scoffed.

"Well people usually find it funny but her name's Yoon Cheonsa."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||ok another chap. Stay tune for the epilogue. Thx for reading, have a nice day. ||