13. Tables have changed

So hey guys I'll be changing the way how i write in wattpad so I hope you guys will understand.

A few days have passed, Cheonsa was still sick but it didn't happened to grow worse than the first day. She still coughs out blood and more black feathers. Wonwoo insisted to bring her back to their world to treat Cheonsa, but she just wouldn't go back no matter what because she doesn't want to leave Jangjun. Everytime when Jangjun comes back from his practises, she'll pretend she's ok and she'll always went to bed before him.

******

Jangjun's pov

I went to school as usual today and surprisingly I saw Seongyoon and Hyejin infront of me but...... they were walking together and chatting happily. Did Hyejin confess to Seongyoon already?

I went up to them in a fast pace and patted their backs. "Hey guys! I didn't know you two will be walking together." I said and they both let go of their hands and blushed.

"We...just happened to past by and..." Seongyoon didn't finish his sentence and I got pushed back by some girls who were surrounding Seongyoon and Hyejin.

"Good morning Seongyoon oppa, oh who is she oppa?" one of the girls asked.

"Are you serious?! of course its Seongyoon's girlfriend!" the girls friend replied.

"Really oppa! She's your girlfriend?! Congrats!!" another girl replied and they all clapped and cheered while Seongyoon and Hyejin were blushing madly.

"Nooo.... you mu..st be mistaken......me and Seongyoon are just friends..." Hyejin replied while her face is still red as a tomato but who can not tell her face that she wants to be Seongyoon's girlfriend.

I rolled up my hands into a fist and I just run away from the scene. Who am I kidding, of course Seongyoon has more fangirls than any of the members. And look at me, even though I'm already the school's golden student nobody wants to be my fangirl. Why..just why no one will acknowlege me.

"Oh look guys, its Jangjun-sshi!" a girl suddenly called out but her friends just shush her back.

"Are you kidding me!? Don't ever speak about his name. He's such a pain you know!" her friend whispered back to her but it was loud enough for me to hear. I got mad and instantly I went to the school rooftops, not caring about any shit talk they said.

When I arrived at the rooftop, I saw her. That's right, why didn't I think about it before. I walked up to her in a fast pace and grab her shoulders. She groaned in pain but I didn't care at all. "Listen Cheonsa, I have a wish for you now!" I said and her eyes grew wide.

"I want you to make me the most popular boy in school!" I said but she look at me in disbelief and escaped from my grip.

"Are you crazy Jangjun?! You're already the school's golden student, why want to become popular all of a sudden." she said but I just ignored it.

"I don't care, just do it already! I want all the girls in school to fangirl over me love me and give me their gifts!" I yelled in frustration and Cheonsa was startled.

"Ar....are you sure you'll be happy if I grant you that wish..?" she said in a scared tone but I just smirked.

"Trust me Cheonsa, I'll be happy if you grant me that one wish....."

************

"Hello Jangjun oppa!!!" "Good morning Jangjun!!" "OMG its Jangjun oppa, I'm gonna faint!!" people in the hallway started fangirling over Jangjun and he was super proud that the wish worked like a charm.

"Urm.... Jangjun oppa, I made some cookies for you, wanna have some?" a girl suddenly appeared, causing Jangjun to widen his eyes for a while beacause this is his first time someone offer him something.

"No way!! I'm sure Jangjun oppa would want my chocolates than your small mini cookies, bastard!!!"Another girl suddenly cut in making the girl stumbled backwards.

Jangjun suddenly recalled that day when fangirls offered Jaeseok their treats and he had to chuckled because now he knows how his members feel when the girls just fangirl over them. As soon as Jangjun entered his classroom, his desk was filled with mountains of gifts and presents.

"Whoa Jangjun, since when did you received that much gifts?!" Donghyun suddenly appeared and Jangjun was still prosesing his brain.

"I....I have no idea Donghyun.....this is all so sudden.." Jangjun said pretending that he didn't know what's going on.

"Jangjun oppa~~" someone suddenly called and Jangjun turned back to see who was calling him. "OMGGG HE LOOK BACK AT ME GIRLS GHJDWGBHGVUDG!!" a girl suddenly squil and causing Jangjun to smiled back at the girls. "OMGGGG HE JUST SMILED AT US ARGHHH!!!!" the girls suddenly scream and ran out the classroom. At the same time, Seongyoon and Hyejin showed up.

"Hey... OMG Jangjun! That's a lot of gifts there!!" Hyejin said in shock while Seongyoon's eyes were shOOk.

"Did.... the fangirls... gave you these?...." Seongyoon asked.

"You guys should have seen it. The fangirls were like crazy today!! For once, they only fangirl Jangjun today. They even walk passed me." Donghyun faked sob only earning a hit from Hyejin on the chest.

"Ya! don't be like that!! Isn't it good that people started liking Jangjun?!" Hyejin said and Donghyun just whined.

"See! What did I tell ya Jangjun, you'll soon have fangirls!!" Hyejin said and patted Jangjun's back and Jangjun was speechless. He thought that Hyejin would also fangirl over him but judging how Hyejin treated him, he knew that the wish didn't work on her.

"Ya... Ya... thanks Hyejin..." Jangjun said and slightly blushed but surprisingly......
.

.

.

.

.

.

someone at the side there didn't like what was going on.......
.
.
.
||Hello.. Ok I sucked, I feel sad because I'm underrated (。┰ω┰。).
I just want to say thanks to the people who read, like and even vote for this book. At least someone out there noticed me (๑¯ิε ¯ิ๑), thx for reading. ||