20. Secret behind the ring

This is gonna be a long ass chap I guess lmao

Jangjun's pov
"Jangjun!! you're...." mom didn't finished her sentence and I run past her up to my room.

When I got to my room, I grab the door knob to opened the door but its lock. I cursed in my head and rampage my bag for my room keys. Why did I even put my keys in my bag lol?

"Jangjun, why you're in a hurry? Forgot something again?" I heard a voice behind me and I turned around and saw my sister Jangmi,wearing her big round specs while holding a cup of coffee

"Its non of your business and aren't you supposed to be in college?" I asked still finding my keys. Where the hell did I put them?

She didn't replied to my question but just look at me in chaos until her eyes caught her attention.

"Jangjun..... why is the ring.... different? " Jangmi said and I quickly look at my ring.

The ring is supposed to be silver in colour but when I look at it, the silver colour is cracking and its changing red. There's also a white star in the middle but almost half of it is turning black.

I scratch my head, messing my hair up and leaned against my room door sliding downwards until I'm on the ground. This all so confusing and I think I'm going crazy for all of this. Jangmi noticed my actions and crouch down to my eye level.

"Hey what seems to bother you lil bro?" Jangmi asked but I just went closer to her and she hugged me in her embrace. Tears couldn't stop flowing out from my eyes anymore. I just wanted all of this to stop.

"Come on lets talk about it in my room." Jangmi said and brought me to her room which was decorated with pictures of different countries all around the world. Well what do you expect, she loves traveling.

"Now do you want to explain to me what happened?" Jangmi asked while we're both sitting on her bed. I just don't know how am I gonna tell her, she doesn't even know I have a guardian angel and she doesn't even know what's happening in my school so how will she help me.

I just sob quietly and looked down while she keeps holding my hand, trying to calm me down.

"You know... you never cried this desperate over anything before..." She said while caressing the ring on my finger.

"I used to cried over something precious I lost in my life before.." she said while giving a sad smile. I looked up at her but she was still looking at the ring she gave me.

"Do you wanna know why I gave you this ring lil bro?" Jangmi asked and I nodded my head without hesitation.

"When I was young about your age, I was kinda a normal student in school, my grades were average, I didn't really have a dream back than but many boys often asked me out or maybe even asked me to become their girlfriends and trust me, I rejected everyone cause they're not my type."

"Wow so you planned yourself to be single all the time?" I joked and she just pinch my arm.

"My ideal type is different from most of the girls in my school. Most of them probably want a hot, rich guy and perhaps go clubbing with them but for me I just want a normal sweet loving guy who doesn't flirt around whoever he meets."

"Sounds hard to find one" I joked again.

"But one late night while I was in the train station heading home back from school. There's this little boy crying, I went to him and he told me he was hurt.I helped him up and he was thankful and that's how he gave me this ring."

"He said this ring can bring me good luck and fortune as long as I have it on my finger." she said and I got confused

"If this brings you good luck than why did you gave it to me?" I asked.