(B) Hyejin's guardian angel

Recap~

"How did the spell got repelled?" Seongyoon asked and Hyejin showed him her hand which was wearing another similar ring like Jangjuns'.

"That spell..it got repelled by my own guardian angel..."

(Wanna know who, lets take a look shall we)
This takes place on chap 14 when Hyejin and Seongyoon went back and before Hyejin fall for Jangjun.

Wonwoo's pov
"Hyejin, its getting late. I think you should go back home first before your dad gets worried."

"Oh but what about you Seongyoon?"

"Don't worry I'll head back to school first and than go home. I'll be quick."

"Oh ok be careful along your way alright Seongyoon!" she finally bid goodbye to that boy name Seongyoon or whatever. I've been in the corner waiting for her to just get rid of that boy who disgusted me.

That girl whatever her name is Hyerin or Haemin, she's the reason for Cheonsa's master to be always sad. I've got to learn more about this girl and find out why she's the reason behind all this. And perhaps Cheonsa can stop being sad over this boy.

I hate to admit but I seriously hate my job being a guardian angel, I mean Cheonsa's supposed to be a gate protector not a guardian angel. Only I have the access to be here in the human world.

She walked back home alone even though it was already dark. Idiot, does she want to be kidnapped or something. A little girl like her can easily be a prey of those no use filthy playboy freaks. I followed her behind while she make a turn walking towards a dark alley.

Crap.

Why is my life so fantastic....

She's surrounded... by some freaking drunk assholes...

"Hey pretty girl, walking alone in such a beautiful night? Why don't you come and play with us?" That asshole one spoked while pinning her onto the wall while the rest of the assholes just surrounded her. Great she's trap... for the love of pop tats, why now.... one of the assholes suddenly grab her wrist in a harsh way causing her to hiss in pain.

"L-let go of me... you bastard..." she protest while trying to yanked her hands out from his grasp.

"Come on babygirl, lets have some fun shall we." He said while trying to get closer to her.

"N-no!!! let go please!!!" she begged and she started bursting into tears.

Ok that's it. I grab onto a pipe which was leaning against the wall and hit the three idiots on the head. To my surprised, they seem stronger than I thought.

"YAH! WHO THE FU*K DID THAT?!!" one of them shouted while scratching their heads and looking around to find the person who hit them. Oh well, what did I ever do to get into this screwed up situation.

I snapped my fingers and the lights in the alley all turned off, leaving them in a total chaos there. I take the chance and grab the girl's hand and drag her out of that alley. I slipped a ring on one of her index finger along the way out.

"Ha.... ha.... thank you so much mister..."

"Yah! What were you thinking? A girl like you walking alone in a dark alley?! Are you trying to get yourself killed? If I didn't showed up, you would be..." I stopped yelling at her when she started crying again while looking at me with widen eyes.

I gave her a 'what the hell is wrong' look at her but she just keep crying and slowly walking backwards.

"Look I'm sorry I startled you.."