19. Save her

Cheonsa's pov
*cough cough*

"Cheonsa, are you sure you're alright?" Wonwoo asked while patting my back.

I keep coughing black feathers and sometimes my blood will also come out and its really getting out of hand today. My head keeps spinning and my other side is desperate to take over my body. I didn't answer back Wonwoo because he'll be terrified about my other side.

"Cheonsa listen I've seen you in pain for too long. You're hurting yourself, stop this please... come back home with me." he said and wanted to pat my head but I just pushed his hands away and turned around to face him.

He looked at me terrified and back away from me. I look at the mirror behind him and saw my other side taking control of my appearance. My eyes were white, my hair is blood red and my teeth were sharp. I look so hideous and I'm.... scared that I'll hurt anyone.... I just want to hide in a hole and never come out. While Wonwoo was looking at me in fear, I took the chance and ran away, far away where no one will find me....

I guess I'm too late... I thought as I remember that I only have 2 days left before I'm gone.

###
Jangjun's pov
"Jangjun!! Are you alright!?" I woke up by the sound of my members waking me.

"wh-what.... where am I... what... happened?" I asked while looking around the room that I was in.

"You're at the infirmary hyung. Seongyoon said you fainted just now." Jibeom replied and the rest of the members nodded.

"Wh-where's Seongyo..." I didn't finished my sentence when I saw the table beside my bed was filled with gifts and fruits.

"Must be your fans again." Joochan joked but I didn't give any reaction at all. My mind was occupied by the black feather that Seongyoon had.

"Why are you guys here? I thought you guys are supposed to be in class." I asked and they all give me a weird stare.

"Hyung, you've been asleep for 7 hours.. class already ended like an hour ago." Bomin said and I widen my eyes.

"I've been sleeping for 7 hours straight!!? You got to be kidding me!?" I said but the rest of the members just shook their heads.

"No hyung, we're serious!"

I sigh. I guess I missed a whole day of school.

"Get some rest, Seongyoon's coming over later to take you home when you're feeling better. We have to go home now, bye hyung!" Daeyeol said and the rest of the members waved goodbye at me and left me alone in the room.

I plop on the bed and look at the stack of presents I got. A card suddenly caught my attention and I grab it to read its content.

Jangjun:

Hey oppa! I heard from the members that you fainted after your small morning practise. I hope you're doing fine my angel boy. Sorry I can't visit you. I have extra classes. I bought you some fruits!! Get well soon (๑¯ิε ¯ิ๑)..

Hyejin❤️

I smiled, thinking how sweet of Hyejin writing me a letter but than my smile soon faded at the fact that she treats Seongyoon as a stranger.

What if all of this is Cheonsa's doing? I never asked her to do something like this to make me happy. Millions of questions suddenly popping in my head when I remembered that Seongyoon said that she's dying. Like why, isn't she fine. I didn't see anything wrong with her. Or maybe she's hiding it from me so that I wouldn't get worried?