7. My guardian angel?!

<Jangjun's pov>
I was shocked while looking at her wings. Its was big and white and kinda shiny and it looks kinda furry. Is she some kind of angel from heaven?!
She noticed I was looking at her wings so she hid it behind her and scoff.

"Erhem sorry about that, I need to work on my timing and landing haha!"

"Just exactly who are youuu!! You just pop out from nowhere and in my room and is this some kind of cosplay you're wearing cause it looks good on you anyways but WTHHHH WHERE ON EARTH YOU......!!"
I stop talking all of a sudden. My mouth just suddenly closed by itself WTHH.

"You talked too much."
She opened up her hand and I manage to open my mouth and talk.

"Did you just... controlled my mouth?!"
I ask her in disbelief.

"Yes and STOP TALKING WILL YOU!!!! Let me explain everything alright."
She said and I just pout while giving her an unserious face.

"Well to start off, my name is Kim Cheonsa. I'm 16 years old. And I'm your guardian angel..." She said and show her jazz hands

"Wait what?! Did you just say...you're my guardian angel?!"
I cut her off.

"Yes and shut up because I'm not done yet! Yes, I'm your guardian angel. I was summoned here from the star ring to assist and guide you whenever you're not happy."

"Ok so you're a guardian angel from heaven like in the stories and you're suppose to help me?!"
I asked her as so many questions keep popping up in my head.

"Yes. I may be an angel but unlike the stories, I'm not from heaven. I'm here to help the summoner from my ring. Our job is to keep the summoner happy but since we're not allowed to use our magic to instantly make them happy, we're able to grant them any wishes for them to be happy."

"Wishes?"
I asked curiously not believing what am I even doing.

"Yup, we're allowed to grant them unlimited wishes in exchange for their happiness."

"Unlimited?! You must be joking there's no such thing as unlimited."
I said without even believing her.

"Its truueeee!! I'll prove it than!! So what do you wish for?!"
She said while jumping up and down like a child that wants their parents to buy them stuff.

"Urgh okok stop jumping!"
I said to her while looking around to find something for her and my eyes landed on a plant.

"Make that plant healthier and make it bloom flowers."
I said while giving her a smirk. She look at the plant and turn around to face me again.

"Ok no problem!! I'll even put decorations on it!"
She said with confidence and snap her hands and a wand showed up.

She waved the wand down and the plant suddenly become greener and it was blooming flowers. It was like a mini cherry blossom tree. She even make added some pretty white snow on it. It was amazing....

"I'm...I'm impressed..."
I said in shock.

"Glad you like it! Now do you believe me that I can grant you wishes?"
She said and I just nod. This is just so new.

"Oh and one more thing, well you see my wishes may be limited but I'm suppose to only grant you wishes for you to be happy and thats all."
She said and I just nod again.

"So... I guess thats it haha..."
She couldn't finished her words and I just raise my hand.

"I'm Jangjun, I'm 17 years old, nice to meet you."
I said while giving her my hand.

"Just call me Cheonsa, ya I know my name's under the meaning of an angel. I guess I'll be taking care of you from now on. I'll do my best!!"
She bowed while grabbing my hand and smiling at me. I slightly smirk and thought to myself.

Make me happy huh? I'll see whether you'll be able to handle that, angel....

||Haaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh my exams are still on and I'm here on wattpad ;-; just two more holy days till it ends and freedommm. Anyways thx for reading, pls do vote or comment. It makes me happy although I'm not well-known here :')||