9. First wish

<Cheonsa's pov>
I don't understand. After so many years of running away from him, he still manage to find me....how?

"What do you think you're doing here, you're not suppose to be here in this mortal world!! Are you trying to killl youself!? I'm bringing you back home!"Wonwoo came closer to me and grab my wrist tightly and I wince in pain but I just yank his hand away.

"And who do you think you are!!! You can't control me anymore oppa! I have the decision and I'm going to stay here whether you like it or not!!" I shouted back at him.

"Please Cheonsa, you can't stay here. You'll die......"

"Well why would you even care!! After all you did, do you think treating me like how my oppa treats me will make me reconsidered about you!!!!" I said while he just look down at the floor feeling guilty.

"Look Wonwoo, I'm not a kid anymore. I don't need anyone to tell me what to do or even decide my path and I definetly don't want or need you to look after me!!!" I turn around. My back facing him while I just heard footsteps of him leaving the roof top.

"Cheonsa, I know you don't need me anymore but at least I'm doing what your my brother and I had promised. I'm not going to disappoint him and I know what your brother would want for you.... we'll probably see each other soon.... bye.." And with that he turned the door knob and exited the roof top.

Once he left I couldn't hold it anymore and I just burst into tears. How can I forgive the person who betrayed my brother. Its because of him, my brother had been missing for almost 3 years already. I miss him. I miss my brother so much. He meant everything to me and I just want him back. If he's out there somewhere, I will find him no matter what..... even if it cost my own life......

(Carats where u at ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ))******************<Jangjun's pov> The first period is P

******************
<Jangjun's pov>
The first period is P.E. so I headed towards the changing room to change out my uniform.

"There you are Jangjun!! Ive been looking..."

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I shouted so loud when Cheonsa just pop out behind me and every guy was startle looking at my direction and I apologize to them.

"Yaaa!! Are you crazy! Where did you go!!? And what are you doing here?!"
I ask her in confusion because its a guy's changing room and she's a girl here.

"What!? Can't I be here?! Besides no one can see me..." she couldn't finish her words when she realized...she's in a guy's changing room..

"I... have no words to say...I'll see you outside!" she blushed and quickly disappeared.

Lol, she's funny for an angel.

"Hey, Jangjun! You done changing, lets go?!" Youngtaek suddenly called me and I quickly grab my things and head out towards the school hall.