15. Suspicious

Jangjun's pov
Its been a crazy, weird day for me. Hyejin keeps calling me oppa and she's clingy around me. More gifts from the fangirls except my members?¿ And worst of all, Hyejin just acted like strangers towards Seongyoon. What is really going on?!

School ended pretty fast today cause its a happy Friday and there's no practises. I packed my bag and before I went out of the class, Hyejin just jumped out of nowhere and hugged my arm.

"Hey oppa! That last period was kinda boring ... Why don't we go on a small date?♥️" Hyejin said while doing aegyo to me.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked even though I'm not interested to go out.

"Well, we could go to the park, have ice cream, or maybe go to the mall.. Ohhh moviesss!!! Omg oppa there's so many things we can do together ❤️❤️"
Hyejin exclaimed while I just listened.

"Woahh, that's a lot. How about we just go to a small park in town!?" I said and she grab my hand.

"Ok what a good idea now lets go!!" she said and instantly we left the school.

********
Third person's pov
"Hey Seongyoon, what's up with Hyejin and Jangjun? They seem close together today?" Joochan asked.

"What are you talking about Joochan, isn't Hyejin and Jangjun always close? They're childhood friends." Daeyeol replied back to Joochan who was confused.

"Yeah but hyung look, Hyejin always follow us back home but today she ditched us with Jangjun and they're going for who knows where? Just lOok!!" Joochan pointed towards Hyejin and Jangjun who were walking out of the school in a different direction.

"Aren't we supposed to take that way back?" Jaeseok asked.

"Exactly hYUng!!" Joochan said and glared at Daeyeol for saying everything's 'alright' and he just surrendered.

"Something is definetly not right. It's weird that our fans suddenly ignored us and went to Jangjun and now Hyejin ditch us for him. " Jibeom said.

"I agree hyung but I don't know how did Jangjun do it?" Bomin asked in confusion.

"Pfff!! Its like a genie from a lamp who magically poofs wishes for you out of nowhere without even telling ya." Donghyun joked and Seongyoon just looked at him with widen eyes.

"What? Its just a joke hyung, genies aren't real lmao!!" Donghyun said and the rest of the members went back home on their separate ways, leaving Seongyoon suspicious and dumbfounded.

"Maybe its not a genie who grant his wishes but I do felt a weird presents when I get near to Jangjun and a few times I caught him talking to no one. Exact same presence when I'm at his house...weird... " Seongyoon thought as he is suffering from mental breakdown.

"Maybe if I go to his house again, I might felt the same presence. Or I might even know the reason behind all of this!!" Seongyoon thought and grab his bag and fasten his pace towards Jangjun's house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||a short update. I've been having headaches recently and I just can't think straight lately so this chap is short, I apologize ;-;. I'm just gonna break this chap and the upcoming 2 chaps into the same day so yeahh. Thx for reading. ||