5. Good news

<Jangjun's pov>
"Byee Jangmi~~!! Take care!!"
I heard mom yelling downstairs and I just woke up from my sleep.

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt of myself crying for no reason and a girl suddenly appear and talk to me.

I thought it was Jangmi but she seems younger like around my age. She was wearing a white dress and her hair was very silky straight with a white ribbon tied on it. Wth was I even dreaming of.

"Jangjun!! Are you awake?! Hurry up and get ready for school or you'll be late!!"

Crap it's already 7 am I better get ready!
I said while looking at the clock.

But than my eyes suddenly noticed a red box on my table. I grab it and notice a letter on the box and without hesitation I read it.

Dear my noisy lil brother for life:
This is a small gift from me. Please cheer up and don't just sob under the pillow, it won't do anything you pabo. I hope you'll like my gift and make sure you don't scratch it or I'll murder you!! I hope it'll make you happy.
No love(jk),
Your big sis for life :P

The hell, Jangmi sure loves writing letters.

I had to smile once I read the letter. I open the box and to my surprise it was a ring. Not just any ring its the one that Jangmi adored so much till she never let anyone take it not even me.

No wonder she'll murder me if I scratch it. But why would she give it to me if she loves it so much? Is it because I love jewellers?

"Jangjun!! Are you still sleeping!! Don't make me come up with a broom in my hand young man!!"

Crap gotta hurry " I'm up I'm up mom!!"
I quickly slip the ring on my index finger and put the box on my table. I had to say, this ring is kinda boish for Jangmi. Ha! Kiddin!

Meanwhile
"Achoo!!"
Jangmi was on the bus heading to college while suddenly she sneeze and startle her friend next to her.

"You okay gurl. You gave me a fright there lol!!"
Her friend laughed while she silently cursed herself thinking she caught a cold because she didn't wear a scarf due to the cold weather outside.

(K back to Jangjun)
*time skip to the part he arrive to school*

<third person'spov>
"ANNYEONGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"
Jangjun shouted while walking in to class.

"Omg Jangjun, don't shout!"
"Jangjun stop being so hype!"
"Did he ate the wrong medicine today?"
Everyone in the class started saying things about Jangjun while Jangjun just casually jumping towards his seat.

"Hey Jangjun, quite an impressive way to greet people there."
Youngtaek and Seungmin laughed along with Jangjun.

"Omg!! Youngtaek he's so charmingg!"
"Seungminnnnn, he looks so cute as alwaysss againnn!!"

Girls in their class started fangirling over Youngtaek and Seungmin while Jangjun just silently listen.

"Come on Jangjun! Don't listen to them! You know its not you being so silent!"
Seungmin said while trying to cheer him up.