21. Date (part 1)

Jangjun's pov
"Don't worry he was too cold due to the cold weather outside without wearing a coat so he fainted. He just needs to stay warm and avoid going outside where the weather is cold. If he wants to go out, make sure he wears extra clothing to stay warm." the doctor said and my mom thank the doctor before leaving.

"Get some rest today Jangjun, I'd told your class teacher you won't be attending school for today." my mom said and I nodded. She than make sure the heater was turned on before leaving my room, closing the door.

I stared at the ceiling and noticed that Cheonsa was sleeping next to me. Even though she looked so tired and pale, she kept holding my hand, not letting me go. I tried to release my hand from her grip without waking her but than I accidentally woke her up.

"Oh Jangjun! You're awake!? How are you feeling?" Cheonsa tiredly said and looked at me worriedly waiting for my answer while placing her and on my forehead.

I grab her hand away from my forehead and stared at her face. My fingers gently caressing her cheeks, tracing her outlines wanting to remember every detail of her clearly. She responded to my touch but she gently yanked it away while giving me a sad smile.

"Did you really mean it......what you said yesterday..." Cheonsa asked, not daring to look in my eyes.

I slightly chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Come on.." I said and slowly get up from the bed.

"Wh-what are you doing? You need rest before getting up!"

"I don't wanna be here all day, its boring..." I said and went towards my closet picking out a few warm clothing for me to wear.

"Lets go somewhere" I said and she widen her eyes not believing what she heard.

"What?...."

"I wanna take you out. Don't you wanna experience the human life styles?"

"Ya-yah but I didn't mean...."

"No buts, now go get dress. I'm gonna bring you to places that you always wanted to visit in my world." I said and Cheonsa's eyes got bigger.

"Re.. really!? Anywhere I want!!"
she asked in an excited tone and I just nodded.

"Anywhere you want! Just name it!!" I said and she disappear to somewhere to get dress.

After 10 minutes
"Mom, I'm gonna go out for a stroll!!" I said before locking the door outside.

"Shall we?" I said and looked at her outfit she was wearing.

"Don't you feel cold in that dress Cheonsa?" I asked and she looked at herself head to toe

"No...." she mumbled and I just realized.... she's an angel of course she doesn't own many different style clothes.

I sigh and drag her towards the shopping mall which was near my house.

"Its time for you to get some new clothes Cheonsa..."

***********************
"For the 6th time Jangjun, I don't want any new clothes. What's wrong with my clothes!?" Cheonsa complained as she was fitting some clothes like 6 times but non of them suited her. I told the shop lady to get her some other clothes. She somehow managed to make herself visible to the public and it'll be much easier for me since people can see her now.

"Stop complaining Cheonsa,I've seen you wore that white dress like forever. Don't you ever change a different dress?"

"Of course I do!!" she yelled but I just mentally face palm myself. Her daily outfits are mostly just a white dress. The difference is just the sleeves and the size of the dresses. Besides that, I've never seen her wore any different style of clothing. Even from the first day I met her until now its all white dresses.

Before she could even complained again, the shop lady came back with another pair of outfit for her and drag her into a fitting room. I just laughed at her reaction and waited for her outside.

"Your girlfriend is really pretty young sir. You must be lucky to have her." a shop lady chuckled with a bright smile and I just nodded at the thought of it.

"Perhaps I am.." I answered back and just on queue, Cheonsa come out wearing this...

"D-don't you think this is too much

"D-don't you think this is too much..." Cheonsa asked but I just ignored her.

"We'll take it. She'll be wearing it for the time being and please put her old dress in a bag, thank you." I said and gave the cashier the money and she put Cheonsa's white dress in a bag.

"Jangjun!! Didn't you listen to what I said...!" I cut her words and place a cute hat on her head that caught my attention.

"I'll take the hat as well

"I'll take the hat as well." I said to the cashier and paid for it.

"Jangjun.... you don't have to buy that much for me..."

"No worries, I want to do it for you.." I said and Cheonsa blushed. I grab her hand and went out of the store with her outside.

"Now... shall we get going to our next destination?" I asked and she smiled back and grab my arm tighter.

"Lets go!!" Cheonsa said and we head towards our next place.

"Jangjun..." Cheonsa suddenly stopped.

"Where's my dress?"
****************
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||Ok, I'm sorry but your author here is obsessed with clothes lately so yeah.. this is part 1. Maybe part 2 will be longer I guess.. I don't know. Well thx for reading, have a nice day||