11. Her painful past (bonus)

<third person's pov>
3 years ago
Little Cheonsa was flying as fast as she can towards the court of justice. She was crying so bad because she just received the news of her brother committed a sin during his duty as a keeper of the gate realm connecting to the human world. Once she reached the court, she opened the door and everyone look at her direction in a disgusting way.

"Look its her." One of the angels whispered.
"I wonder what punishment will her brother get."
"This family is definitely a disgrace towards the angels. I heard everyone in this family had committed a great big sin that is worthy to be execute."
The angels started whispering and causing the court to be noisy and had to be silenced by the judge.

Cheonsa ignored everything and walk past everyone only to saw her brother in front there looking back at her with his hands cuffed. She walked towards the front in a fast speed but was pulled down by the person who was sitting on one of the seats, causing her to sit down next to him.

"I didn't expect to see you here." Wonwoo asked and Cheonsa was surprised to see him.

"Wonwoo oppa! What's going on?! Why is my oppa cuffed?! What did he do?! Shouldn't you be helping him?!"

"Shhh, this is a court Cheonsa. I think you should let your brother explain this to you. It won't be long till this is over." Wonwoo said and hug Cheonsa. In his eyes, she can see that Wonwoo was worried.

"Kim Mingyu, 18 years old, keeper of the star gate. You must be aware that you have broken the law." Mingyu looked down, not knowing what to say.

"You didn't guard the star gate properly ; you ran out to the human world without permission ; you used your own magic to make yourself do something that you're not qualify to do which caused you to change your form and ..." the great angel didn't finished his sentence.

"You've fallen in love for a human being...a one side love to be precise" everyone in the court started whispering and gasped. Cheonsa was looking at her brother the whole time. Not knowing what she'd just heard.

In the angel world, they're allowed to fall in love with a human but its a rare thing for them as the two of them are required to love each other till dead. They're not allowed to have a one side love as it will change their purity to a fallen angel. They will start to have symptoms and if its too late to be purified,they'll transform into a fallen angel and will be sent away from the angel world. They'll also have to suffer the pain from the chains of love forever. They only have at least 30 days to love each other and if its too late, the angels of justice will come after them.

The royal guards suddenly showed up and chained Mingyu. Mingyu was screaming because of the pain and his wings suddenly appeared, leaving everyone with shook eyes. His wings were totally black and feathers were dropping one by one. His eyes were different from the other angels, it was blood red color.

Cheonsa got up from her seat and ran up towards Mingyu. She just couldn't bear to see her brother suffering but before she can reach him the royal guards blocked her.

"Let me go! That's my brother!! Stop you're hurting him STOPP!!!" Cheonsa shouted and tried pushing thru the guards in front of her.

"Noo..... Cheonsa..go away... its not safe here..." Mingyu weakly said and just hope that Cheonsa could hear him.

"Stop it Cheonsa!! You're not gonna change anything!! You're just gonna make things worst for him!" Wonwoo said and grab Cheonsa from behind trying to calm her down.

"As for your punishment Kim Mingyu, you are to be sent down to the underworld in chains for having a one side love and you'll be double chained for the rest of your sins." The great angel said and the guards draged Mingyu down the gateway.

Cheonsa was watching the whole thing and didn't know what to do next. The people from the court left, leaving Cheonsa and Wonwoo there.

"Come on Cheonsa.... its getting late, we should..." Wonwoo grabed her hand but she just yank it away.

"Leave me alone!!" Cheonsa shouted while trying to hold her tears in.

"This is all your fault..... IF YOU WERE THERE WITH HIM HE WOULDN'T BE CHAINED RIGHT NOW AND BE IN THAT FILTHY UNDERWORLD SUFFERING!!!" Cheonsa shouted at Wonwoo, letting all her anger out at once, leaving Wonwoo speechless.

"I'll never forgive you.....Mingyu oppa was the only family member I had left and they took him away from me all because of you. Don't you ever come near me again or even call my name!!! I swear that I'll never forgive you!!" Cheonsa said and ran out from the court. Wonwoo wanted to follow but he thinks that she needed some space alone so he sadly left the court alone.

After that day, letters and papers filled with hate and hurtful words were at Cheonsa's mail box everyday. She didn't want to go to school, the moment she step out the house, people will instantly recognized her. Not as an angel with no family, but as a sister to an angel whose a sinner.
She wanted to die, she wanted to see her brother, she wanted someone to just be with her, comforting her.

At the age of 14, she decided to step out from the house and continue her studies again but still the society hates her. She got bully and teased in school and one day, she got raped. She had the chance to report this to the great angel but no one will believed her so she decided to stop trying and eventually she drop out from school.

One day, she found a pendant under her brother's bed. It was a picture of him and a human girl together. They seem happy but it made her questioned about the girl for not loving Mingyu even though the picture of them looks happy.

"If they look happy why didn't they love each other but just Mingyu?" Cheonsa thought.

She suddenly had a plan.

"If Mingyu loves her so much but not her than what if its the opposite? What if I met a human boy? Will he fall for me first? Or does all the angels have weak hearts?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
||Crap I'm starting to lose ideas, I'm sorry if its shitty and boring ;-; I promised the next chap they'll be Jangjun. Some times I might edit so yeah,Thx for reading and don't forget to vote.||