(B) Hyejin & Seongyoon

Seongyoon's pov
"Oh ok! WE'LL BE AT THE KIMCHI STALL!!" Daeyeol shouted at Jangjun who was running away to find something?¿

"Come on guys, Lets go celebrate!!!" Joochan said and grab onto my shoulders.

"Urm you guys go ahead.. I think I might stay here until the whole concert is over." I said and stopped at my pace.

"Owhhh~~ you planning to wait for Hyejinie I see~~~ aww you're so sweet Seongyoon hyung~~" Jaeseok teased while shooting finger pistols at me.

"YaH stop teasing hyUng!!" I said and stomp my way from their direction towards the back of the stage to wait for the concert to end but unknowingly, I fell asleep on a chair.

#################

Hyejin's pov
"That's all for tonight's performances. Thank you very much for your support and we look forward to seeing you again in our next event." I announced and everyone cheered and clapped for the successful concert.

I got off the stage to find my bag that was inside the staff's room. I opened my bag and grab the water bottle and a fan to cool down myself.

"Well done Hyejin-shi, you're done for today. Go and enjoy the rest of the festival." The director said.

"Really?! But I can help..."

"Its alright, you did well on the stage so just go and enjoy the festival as a reward for your hard work and I'm taking a 'no' from you Hyejin-shi." The director cut me off and showed me his wide smile before leaving me alone in the room.

I sigh and grab my bag and leave the staff room to find the boys.

"I remember they said something about meeting at a kimchi stall or something...?" I said and grab my phone to look at the map of the event for any kimchi stalls.

Once I found one, I quickly glanced at my watch to look at the time and it was already getting late.

"Crap, I need to get to that stall fast." I thought and quickly race walk towards the stall.

But surprisingly Hyejin didn't know that Seongyoon was still waiting for her back stage.

***************

"Hey guys!! Sorry I'm late, the show just ended." I said while trying to catch my breath due to all the running.

"Its alright Hyejinie, come sit with us." Bomin patted an empty seat next to him and I just sit next to him without hesitation.

"Where's Seongyoon and Jangjun?" I asked when I noticed that there were two empty seats beside me.

"Oh, Jangjun went to find something but didn't you come with Seongyoon?!" Jaehyun said and I just quickly shook my head.

"He said he wanted to wait till the show ends before he comes over." He added and I just stared at him in confusion.

"But..... where is he?.... The show already ended. Did he went to the restroom? Hyejin, you sure you didn't saw him?" Donghyun asked but I just shook my head.

"Well whatever, I'm starving let's order something first!! We can order extra for those two later." Joochan said and put up his arm to call the waitress.

"Urm... I think I have to go to the restroom. I'll be back." I said and quickly grab my bag towards the restroom.

***************************

"He's not picking up!!" I mumbled at the fact that I tried to call Seongyoon for the fifth time.

I decided to look around for Seongyoon while calling for him.

"Aish!! Where is h-" I stopped my pace when I finally found Seongyoon sitting on a chair behind the stage.

I quickly hang up the call and ran towards him.

"Seongyoon?! Why are you sleeping here? Why aren't you with the others?" I shake Seongyoon's shoulders who was already fast asleep on the chair waiting.

"H-hyejin? Is the concert over already?" Hyejin nodded while he just stretched his hands.

"Ya its over for like 30 minutes already! Wait, you were waiting for me here all this time?!!" Hyejin exclaimed while putting her hand on her mouth shock. Seongyoon just look away and nodded at her.

"Omg, I'm so sorry!!! I thought you were with the guys....a-and I-I didn't realised you......" I sob while tears started to form. I covered my eyes with my hands so that Seongyoon won't look at my ugly face.

"Yah!! Why are you crying all of a sudden??!!!" Seongyoon said worriedly while I just continue to sobbed.

"Its all because of you!! You pabo!!! I feel terrible letting you wait like some kind of beggar!! Why wait!! Why wait for me!!! Why didn't you tell me you were gonna be here!! Didn't you know I've called you for like millions of time!! I was so worried about you!!! I-" I cried while hitting his chest rapidly but he just hugged me in his embrace.

"Alright alright, its my fault for making you worry ok Hyejin. I promised I'll tell you next time. Now stop crying, ok jagi.." He said while patting my head. I widen my eyes and let go of him.

"D-did you just call me...." I asked in disbelief but he just cut me off.

"Jagi?! You're face is so red like a tomato. Are you cold?!!" He asked and his face come closer towards me. My eyes were wandering around just to avoid eye contact with him.

He suddenly took of his jacket and place it on my shoulders. He brush my shoulders and adjust his jacket on me before he tuck in my hair behind my ear.

"There! Now you won't be cold anymore!" He said while giving me his faint smile and I just blushed and tried to avert eye contact with him.

"Hyejin-ah.." He said calmly and grab my hand, making me looked at him in the eye.

"Kaja, Lets go back before the rest of them gets worried." He said and dragged me along with him.

"Se-seongyoon, wait!!" I mumbled, hoping he won't here me but he did. He stopped his pace and looked back at me.

"What's wrong Hyejin-ah?!" He said sweetly, which make me totally confuse for his sudden action.

"W-why are yo-you...being so nice... likeI'myourgirlfriendorsomething..."I said quickly while hanging my head low. I hope he didn't heard what I said behind.

"Hm, why?! Don't you want to be my girlfriend Hyejin?" He said and I just blushed and looked up at him.

"Wh-what no.. I mean... Its just so sudden..I-"

"Yosh!! Say no more Jung Hyejin!!" He yelled pumping his fist in excitement and suddenly grabbed my shoulders making me look at him.

"From now on, you, Jung Hyejin, will be my girlfriend!!" He said and I just widen my eyes shOOk. It was like a dream come true, my long time crush finally likes me back... Oh gAwd I must be dreaming, please wake me up...

Before I could said any further, he dragged me again.

"I'm not saying a 'no' from you Miss Hyejin!! So be a good girl and just be my one and only girlfriend alright?!!!" He turned his head while running and I just smiled back at him and nodded.

"Mhmm!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
|| OK so here's the last bonus chap, I'm sorry for the late update cause I was busy and stressing over with my secretary paperwork and I didn't really felt like writing :v Oh and Happy delated Merry Xmas lol XD. Urgh, I'm so not ready for 2018 :v since I'll be having an important public exam and I'm already screw up so yeah :v

Anyways I hope you all enjoy the last bonus chap. I'm planning to write a Jangjun one shot so yeah xD, I hope you all will support it. If you don't, you'll probably miss out a special edition one shot related to this book ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ||