16. Cherry blossoms

Jangjun's pov
"Come on Oppaaa~~ lets ride the roller coaster!!!" Hyejin begged while doing tons of aegyos.

"You go ahead, I'll wait for you here." I said while hugging Hyejin and she just kiss my cheek.

"Alright, make sure to go buy some candy floss if you want any!" She said and went towards the roller coaster.

Urgh, how did this happened? Will let me tell you, we decided to go the small park but instead Hyejin wanted to go to the amusement park with me. Its not that I hate roller coasters, I just don't feel like riding one now. Since with all the comotion, I'm basically carrying those freaking gifts in my backpack.

I think I need to go to the restroom. I thought and quickly left to find the restroom. Before that, I texted Hyejin that I'll walk around the park and she'll probably text me after she's done with her ride. After that I quickly went to the restroom.

"Phew that's a relief." I said and decided to go back.

"Mama, I want to see the cherry blossom trees theree!!!" A little girl said and I turn around to look at them.

The mother of the kid nodded and they went towards the place where there's cherry blossom trees. This amusement park actually has the most beautiful cherry blossom trees in Seoul. Its like a spell and my feet instantly follow the mother and daughter towards the place.

"Mama lookk!!" the girl said and I looked at the direction she's pointing.

Its so

Its so.... beautiful....

I let my feet lead the way. Its so amazing, its so beautiful, this place actually makes people calm down and its the perfect ideal place for a vacation or even a date.

I continued walking around while admiring this place. I want to remember every single detail of this place.

I didn't even noticed I went past a girl but than I stop my tracks and quickly turned back. She looks familiar, she even feels familiar to me.

She was looking up at the cherry blossom trees

She was looking up at the cherry blossom trees. Her eyes never leaving the spot until she felt like someone was staring at her and she turned around and we both locked our eyes for a few seconds.

I suddenly break the contact and blushed at her but she just returned me with a heartwarming smile.

"There you are Jangjunie oppa!!! I've been looking all over for you! Didn't you get my text messages!?" Hyejin suddenly showed up and I got startled.

"What are you looking at?" she said and I looked back at the girl but she wasn't there anymore.

"Urm.. nothing really, just looking at the trees.." I said while hanging my head low.

"Oh ok, come on lets go buy some ice cream!" she said and dragged me out of the cherry blossom trees area. I keep turning my head back to look for the girl but she just wasn't there. I give up and decided to follow wherever Hyejin takes me.

####
Someone's pov
I look at the two of them walking away from the cherry blossoms holding hands. It must be nice to have someone you love but I don't think I'll ever have that. Maybe I don't deserve to feel that way. I thought and disappear from that place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||ok short update again. I might publish the next chap a few more days or maybe later or maybe tmr idk lol. It depends whether I'm lazy or not but I really don't know lmao. Thx for reading. ❤️❤️||