4. Gift

<Jangmi's pov>
"Jangmi, where's your brother? Isn't he suppose to come back by now?"
Mom asked

"I don't know mom, he usually doesn't come home so soon." I said. I know that Jangjun doesn't come back home soon cause he wants to play with his friends after school but today mom wants him to come back home early to prepare dinner but I don't have that much hope he'll be......

"I'm home!!!"

Huh? Thats weird this must be the first time he would come back home so early. Did his friends leave him or something?

"Jangjun, welcome back!! Want to......"

"I'm tired mom, I'll be in my room. Call me when dinner's ready!!"
Jangjun said while walking up the stairs and slam his room door.

Strange? He's usually in a good mood.

"What's wrong with your brother today Jangmi? He seems depressed."
Mom ask while I'm arranging the plates for dinner.

"I don't know mom. Its weird to see him like that."

"Well maybe you should comfort him! Besides you're his favourite person in the world and he'll only listen to you!"
Mom said while taking the plate that was in my hand.

"Mom, he's my little brother k. I'm so not his favourite person. But I'll go see whats up with him."

"Ok dear, make sure I want to see his bright smile again!!"
*sigh* I sometimes don't understand mom.
**************************
<Jangjun's pov>
Once I reach my room, I just plop myself on my bed hugging the pillow tight. Urghh those stupid feelings, I just want to loose it so bad. Why do I keep hurting myself...

*knock knock*
"Jangjun!! Are you ok there lil bro? You wanna talk about it?"
I heard someone knocking behind the door and I knew it was Jangmi, my one and only big sis. She was always kind and caring towards me whenever I feel down.

"I just want to be alone Jangmi!!"

"........."
-Silence-

"I know you're still there sis!!"

"Oh come on!! You know I'm as stubborn as a mule so let me in already, I'll sure put that big frown of yours upside down!!"

Ha, Jangmi never fails to make me smile with her 'high quality' english.
She's currently a college student and she always want to travel around the world, thats why she learns plenty of languages.

"Fine, just get in!"
I lazily said and Jangmi open the door, walking towards me.

"Hey lil bro!! Your big sis is hereeeee!!"
Jangmi shouted while running towards my bed and tried to strangle me.

"Omgggg!! Sis!!!!STOPP I CAN'T BREATHE!!"

"Whoops sorry there!" Jangmi let me go and sit next to me while I'm just sobbing under my pillow.

"Soooooo...wanna tell me what's wrong. Had a fight with Hyejinie again?"
Jangmi said and I just hug my pillow tighter.

"*sigh* I guess something bad besides having a fight than huh!"

I told Jangmi everything about the baseball game including my one side crush towards Hyejin.

"Jeeezz, a one side crush towards her?! Goshh Jangjun finally you admitted it! I always knew you had a crush on her!!"
Jangmi laughed while I just sigh in defeat.

"But its hard Jangmi... I don't want to fall in love for her... she's just my childhood friend and I want that to stay that way."
I said in a sad tone while Jangmi's just patting my back.

"*sigh* this is a rare side to see my lil noisy bro being sad!"

"Don't be sillyyy sis!! I too have feelings!!"
I jumped up while hitting her with the pillow multiple times.

"Arghh ok stopp!! Ewww did you juSt hiT me with your disGuStiNg pillow that you just sOb!!! GROSSSSS!! Now I need to bleach my bodyy!"
Jangmi scream while giving me a disgusting face.

"Hmph, make sure to clorox yourself too while bleaching your bodyy!! Blehh!!"
I joked while sticking out my tongue and crossing my arms.

"Why you LILL!!"

And with that they started to have a tickle fight.
***************************
<still Jangjun's pov>
After that fight, we headed down for dinner and my mood just brightens up thanks to Jangmi. But I still don't know how am I gonna get rid of those feelings.

"Urghhhh!! This is so frustrating!!"
And with that I just plop on my bed and fall asleep.

<Jangmi's pov>
I feel bad for Jangjun... I know how it feels to have a one side love and believe me its hard to forget those feelings.

So in order for Jangjun to be happy, I've decided to give him my lucky ring and besides he loves jewellery. It may not be easy for him to accept it, but I just hope he'll treasure it and make the right decision.

I took a peek in Jangjun's room and noticed he's asleep. I put my ring in a ring box and wrote a note there for Jangjun when he sees it and place the ring box on the table beside his bed.

I noticed he was also crying in his sleep. He must have had a bad dream.

"Please don't cry my lil bro, it breaks my heart to see you in this state."
I sit on his bed while caressing his soft hair.

I look at the ring one last time before I leave for college tomorrow and I know my time with Jangjun will be lesser because I'll be traveling overseas soon after my graduation.

"Please take care of my lil brother for me and make sure he's happy even though I'm not gonna be by his side anymore."

||I know I said I'm on a hiatus but fuk this I can't leave my phone so short update. Thx for reading||