14. Hyejin is mine

<Jangjun's pov>

After school ended, Hyejin and Seongyoon helped me carry my gifts back home. The rest of the members decided to stay back in school since there's practise later but I'd told Daeyeol to inform the teacher that me and Seongyoon will go back to my house to put the gifts first.

"Hyejin, are you ok carrying that much gifts?" Seongyoon asked Hyejin but she just nodded.

"I...I'm alright......" Hyejin sluttered but I just grab one or two presents from her so she can see the road clearly and she just looked up at me.

"Thanks Jangjunnie!!!" she said and flashed me her usual smile and I hate to admit, that's the reason why I like her when I first met her. I just blushed and look away.

After a few minutes, we reached my house and I noticed that no one was home because the car was not there ,mom must have went out with her friends again. I opened the door with the spare keys that was under the mat infront the door and went inside showing Hyejin and Seongyoon to put them outside my room.

"You can put these gifts here." I said before stacking it on the table outside my room.

"Why can't we just put these inside your room? It'll be much easier." Seongyoon said and I tried to stop him but too late...... he opened the door already.

Crap I just hope Cheonsa doesn't freak out. I thought and pick up the gifts again inside my room after Hyejin.

"Wow your room is so big and has so many stuff!!" Hyejin exclaimed and scaned my whole room. I started to feel nervous that the fact that Cheonsa was sitting on the bed, looking scared and she also covered her mouth to try not to make any sound.

Besides me, no one can see Cheonsa but people can hear noises around her or even sense that she's there.

"Why is this part of the bed slightly bumped?"

CRAP!!! CHEONSA GET OUT OF THERE!! I silently yelled in my head.

As if she'd heard me, Cheonsa slowly get up while Hyejin tried to smooth the sheets and she just ran past the wall.

"Did someone stayed here with you, besides your sister?" Seongyoon asked and I just silently gulped.

"Well urmm...... my sister and I sometimes have sleepovers so she usually stays in here till the next day haha...." I nervously said and Seongyoon just give me an 'Are you serious' look.

Suddenly Seongyoon's phone rang and he went out to answered it, leaving me and Hyejin in the room. There was an awkward silence until I decided to break the ice.

"So urm Hyejin, do you still like Seongyoon?.." I realized what I just asked and literally I face palm myself inside. Hyejins' face was red and she cupped her face.

"Urm yeah..." she said.

"Do you perhaps..... have feelings for me...." I asked, not looking at her.

"Ha, what are you talking about Jangjun? I told you I like Seongyoon, I possibly can't have feelings for you.... I just..... treated you like my brother, my best friend...." she said and give a sad smile towards me.

I clenched my fist tightly bearing the truth. It hurts so much that the person you like doesn't like you back. All this time, I was having a one side crush on her....

Suddenly Seongyoon come in after he hang up his phone and said that we have to get back to school. I told Hyejin and Seongyoon to go first because I have to cleaned up. Hyejin insisted to stay back but I push her away so she went out with Seongyoon, leaving me in my own room in a crying disaster.

It hurts.. it hurts so muchh..... I couldn't hold myself anymore. How can I face them if I keep crying whenever I remember Hyejin.

"Jangjun are you alright?" Cheonsa suddenly showed up and patted my back so I can calm down but I just pushed her away.

"Leave me alone!!!!" I shouted at her.

"Why what's wrong? Is it because of... that girl...." She said and it made me cry harder.

"She doesn't love me at all.... I had a one side crush on her ever since young. She just treats me like a best friend." I said and instantly Cheonsa sit next to me.

"Hey don't cry.... you know I want to see you happy right... so don't cry.."
She said and left me in my room and went somewhere.

I texted Seongyoon after that saying that I got urgent stuff to do. He wanted to come by again but I rejected him and stayed in my room till the next day.

Cheonsa's pov
I can't bear it just looking at him in pain and sadness. I don't care about what will happen to me or my feelings anymore. I just want to see him happy. If he's happy, than I'm happy enough to know that he's happy.

Jangjun's pov
I woke up due to the alarm clock and quickly I got ready and left for school. I actually felt better after all that crying yesterday but how am I actually gonna face Hyejin later.

"Jangjunnie oppaaa!!" someone suddenly called my name and cling on my arm.

"Hi oppa!!!!" She said while I was having a mental breakdown right now that the girl is Hyejin and she's calling me oppa?! What the..... has the universe gone mad.

"Oppa, are you ok? Did you caught a fever or something?!" she said and place her hand on my forehead but I just step back.

"Hyejin... you.... urmm.... what happen to you?" I asked and she just look confused at me.

"Mwo!? What are you talking about oppa?!" She said and crossed her arms at me.

"Don't you like Seongyoon, Hyejin?" I said and she just looked at me like I'm crazy or something.

"What!? No! I like you oppa, if I don't like you why would I even called you oppa than." she laughed and I just looked up at her in disbelief.

"What about those words you said yesterday.... about you treated me...."

"Did I even said anything !? I don't even remember at all." she said and I'm just shook. What the actual shit is happening with her. She's all like ' I treat you like a best friend' and now she's like 'OPPAAAA'. I'm for real dreaming am I.

"Come on oppaaa!! Enough questions lets go to school before we're late." she said and grab my arm while dragging me to school. Maybe I should just go along, besides this is what I wanted....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right?

||Late update. Thx for reading, love you all (*^3^)/~♡||