(B) Jangmi and Mingyu

||ok so I've decided to write some bonus chaps so all the characters gets a happy ending jnstead of them just hanging around||

FYI this chap is not about the past alright.

Jangmi's pov
Well after Jangjun's school festival, I decided to went home early since tomorrow I'll be leaving. Jangjun wanted to stay back a little bit late than usual so I went home alone.

After changing into my night wear, I plop onto my bed after an exhausting day. I stared at the ceiling thinking about the trip tomorrow. My hands went downwards till my neck and I grab the necklace looking at it.

I caressed it gently and opened the small locket which showed a photo of me and Mingyu. Just by looking at it, reminded me of his reaction when I rejected him. His face, the pain in his eyes, I will never forget about it.

The room suddenly got chilly because I didn't closed the window and causing the cold wind to enter my room. I look out the window. The moon was shining bright and there's plenty of stars tonight.

I missed him. I missed being with him, I missed his smile, gawd I miss everything of him. Why did I rejected him back than.

I grab the pillow and place it on my head trying to sleep in peace but it just wouldn't work.

"Urghhh this is so frustrating!!" I yelled and throw my pillow across the room and it hit until my book shelf, causing one of the books to fall.

I sigh and got up from my bed to picked up the book and my pillow. I stopped when I noticed the book that fell. It was a photo album.

I scratch my head in confusion, I don't remember much about having a photo album. A small gift from me ;)
I flipped the album and I was put my hands over my mouth. It was pictures of me... this pictures were taken when I was in high school.

I continued flipping the pages until the last page which had a selfie picture of me and Mingyu. I smiled to myself when I realized the picture was the place that I last saw him.

I caressed the picture gently with my hands. Tears started to form in my eyes. I don't remember having a photo album like this before. I noticed there was something behind the picture so I slipped my hand inside and grab whatever was behind it.

It was a piece of paper. It looks so old but I opened it and read the contents.

Dear Jangmi:
Hey, once you read this message. You may probably noticed this photo album already. Its just a present from me, don't ask me how I done this or it may even be in your room already. I'm sorry about my sudden disappearence and the fact that you rejected me,its alright I totally understand. I don't blame you.

But I've been keeping a secret from you... a long time... the ring.. its the place where I come from. I've been watching you, taking care of you, paying attention to every single step you made from my world. It might be silly that I'm actually an angel from another world watching you. I've fall for you ever since I lay my eyes on you but the fact that I'm forbidden to come to your world, it just breaks my heart not able to be with you.

I wanted to do so many things with you in the human world. I wanted to know how its like to live as human. No rules, no forbidden feelings. Thats basically what I wanted to be. Freedom...

I just wanted to meet you so bad that I broken the law of coming here and yeah... a one side love....how idiotic I am but the truth is I don't regret at all falling for you. You treated so nice and kind just like I always dreamed of but when you rejected me, I felt so lifeless like I lost my purpose to live anymore.

I wanted to tell you the truth but I was too late. My people had already found me and they took me back to my homeland and I'd to face major punishments against my actions. I couldn't see you anymore, I can never go back to my home or even your world anymore. I'm a sinner and I can't go anywhere besides chained up like an animal.

I'm terribly sorry I lied to you, I'm sorry I couldn't be your friend anymore, I'm so sorry I had to leave you but please....don't ever stop smiling.... cause that's the reason.... why I'd fall for you... my one and only love.. Lee Jangmi..

From
Your friend Kim Mingyu

Tears were falling down my cheeks onto the letter. I couldn't believe what I just read. He really loved me, I thought I was the stupid one to fall in love for a handsome person that is beyond my type.

What have I done... I never should've denied my feelings at the first place. I wish I can go back in time and accept his confession, than he wouldn't had left me here alone. I could've had the chance to just travel with him. That's the best wish I can ever afford to just be with him. I sat on the floor while hugging the paper close to me like there's no tomorrow.

"Kim Mingyu..... you stupid.... stupid bad angel.......you should've told me the truth from the start.." I sobbed.

"I-is it too late..... to say that... I love you..... so much..." I said while tears just couldn't stop flowing from my eyes.

Don't cry my love...
As if its a spell, I started to hear his voice in my head but I denied everything. If this is a dream... than please... I don't want to wake up anymore.. I want to hear his soft voice... comforting me....

Third person's pov
Let it all out my love, I'm right here beside you.
The voice echoed in Jangmi's head again as she just sob. Mingyu's subconscious was behind her, holding her in his embrace. Even though Jangmi couldn't see him anymore, he was still satisfied that he was able to look after Jangmi. Not physically or mentally, but from the bottom of his heart...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||ok yes its shet but everyone needs an ending right :)) Thx for still reading this and there will still be two or 3 more bonus chap so stay tunedd||