22. Date (part 2)

Jangjun's pov
"Oh my jisoos! What's this food? Its so delicious yet its burning my tongue!! I need waterrr!!" Cheonsa exclaimed causing the people of the place to turned around and stare at us. I lowered my head due to the embarrassment while handling a glass of fresh water to Cheonsa.

"You shouldn't have picked the spicy ramen noodles Cheonsa.. I told you its as spicy as it looks in the pictures." I facepalm myself while Cheonsa is gulping her water down in a fast pace. I told her to order something like a simple kimchi fried rice or bibimbap but she keeps whining for the noodles so I have no choice but to order that for her and now she's complaining that its burning her tongue.

"Why? Its such an agreeably pungent taste. Don't you think? This is legitly daebak!! I wish we have this in my home world." She said and slurp down the whole bowl of noodles including the soup. I widen my eyes at the sight of it since it was so spicy and she doesn't need water anymore.

"Did you just.... trick me that your tongue is burning?" I asked in disbelief while she just hang her head down.

"I was just teasing you...I can't really sense spiciness in my mouth. Just the basic taste like sweet,sour,bitter and saltiness. SoOoo you do care for me~~...." Cheonsa teased while punching my arm lightly while I mess my hair. She must have wanted to try those noodles even though she doesn't felt that its spicy.

"Just you wait, I'll get my revenge.." I said and got up from my place and walked towards her. She looked at me confused.

"What are y...." I shut her up by bending down and wiping her mouth with a napkin until she's clean. I stared at her for a few seconds and slowly got near her until our faces were inches close. She was blushing madly and I just smirk and got up.

"Ok, you're clean lets get out of here." I said and went to the counter to pay for the food. She got up from the seat and came close to me.

"YAH !! Was that your revenge!!??" she exclaimed and I slightly laugh.

"No, but you should have seen your face. You were hilarious!! Did you thought that I was going to kiss you?" I lied and laughed while she just pouted.

"Meanieee!!!" Cheonsa said while sticking her tongue out at me and walked out.

She seems to be having fun. I'm glad, at least this is what I can do to make her happy for suffering so long. I looked down at the ring that was still the same condition since yesterday. I hope everything will be alright with her.

"Jangjun! What are you doing there? Come on!!" Cheonsa suddenly shouted and I came back to reality. She's already outside waving her hands at me while showing me her big cheerful smile. I quickly got out of the shop towards her and headed towards our next destination.

######

"Jangjun!!! LOok that thing is so tall!!!" Cheonsa suddenly shouted.

"Yah, Cheonsa that's a giraffe. Its not a thing ok. Its an animal." I explained while her hands were waving towards the giraffe,seeking for its attention.

"hEllOOOO!!" Cheonsa waved and I followed her as well and the giraffe noticed us but it was busy munching its food so it turned around and walked the opposite direction.

"Hmph, what a stingy animal!" Cheonsa pouted and crossed her arms.

"Come on let's go on a safari ride." I suggested and drag Cheonsa away from the giraffes before she does anything stupid. I guess will be in this amusement park for a while.

*******

At the aquarium
"Jangjun!! Look at that big fish!!!"

"That's a shark Cheonsa!!" I said while facepalming myself while she's still admiring the creatures in the aquarium.

"Come on Cheonsa, lets go the next section." I said and she followed me behind to the souvenir section.

"Wahh this is so FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!!!!! Don't you think so Jangjun." Cheonsa said and I look over to see her holding a cute plush seal.

"Yah it sure is fluffy

"Yah it sure is fluffy." I said and Cheonsa kept squeezing the plush.

"We should be going now, come on."

".... alright...." Cheonsa mumbled and let go of the plush while waving goodbye to it and coming out of the store. Gawd, she's so innocent.

"Stay here alright."

"What!? Where yo-" Before she could finish her sentence. I already ran back into the store.

10 minutes later I come back out of the store with the big, fluffy plush seal that Cheonsa squeezed. She looked at me with widen eyes and took the plush from my hand and hugged it.

"OMG THANK YOU JANGJUN!!! THIS IS THE BEST GIFT EVERRRR!! " she squiled while squeezing the seal. Good thing it wasn't alive or it'll suffocate because of her.

"It was nothing...." I just smiled back her and she suddenly hug me all of a sudden.

"You're.... the best human I ever met in this world..." she suddenly sob and I quickly pulled away and wiped her tears.

"Yah don't cry you pabo!!" I said and she nodded happily and hugging the seal.

"Emm, come on! I'm hungry, lets go get something to eat." She said and this time she lead the way.

###
(bonus)

"WEEEEEEEEHHHHH XD"

"Jangjun you're too old for slides." Cheonsa said while facepalming herself and sigh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||welp I was gonna write during the night time but I don't want this book to end so fast so yeah. Thx for reading.||