6. Sadness

<third person's pov>
"Ouchieeeee...."
Jangjun whined after being hit by Hyejin on the head.

"That's for shouting at my ear Jangjun! I'm not deaf k!!!
Hyejin scolded while crossing her arms. She was still mad at Jangjun for shouting in her ear just now.

"Hyejinieeee I said I'm sorry but I was too excitedddddd!!!
Jangjun said while jumping up and down.

They were all walking home together except for Jangjun and Hyejin because they have to took the subway back home while the other members just walk back home.

"Geezz I wish I can perform with y'all, it'll be fun standing on stage performing for tons of people down there!"
Hyejin sigh at the thought when she remember she wasn't selected to be a member in the singing club.

"Hey don't be sad there's always next time Hyejin!"

"Next time?! I don't think they'll be a next time....."
Hyejin said.

"Hey don't say that!! You could actually sing ya know..... you love singing remember! You use to sing perfectly back when we're kids! You always sing with Seongyoon back than remember."

Jangjun said and Hyejin blushed like a tomato when she remembered she use to love singing with Seongyoon but she stop once she wasn't selected at the singing club and eventually she give up on it.

"Hey urmm...... Jangjun...can I perhaps tell you something... I don't know but it's kinda...well...embracing thou......"
Hyejin ask while poking her fingers in a shy way.

"Ya know...... I think I kinda...well like Seongyoon...not as a best friend but...well more than that now...... but I don't know whether I like like him, he just treats me as a best friend all the time and well idk whether I should just ya know...confess to him..I'm scared he'll reject me thats all...."
Hyejin said while her face is already red like a strawberry.

Jangjun didn't know what to react. He feels happy that Hyejin likes someone but he feels mad at the same time because the person is Seongyoon and not him. He was so confused about himself whether he should be happy or mad. But in the end he just wants to forget about it.

"Nahh don't worry Hyejin. I'm ...sure he won't reject ya.. I know him too well that he could also have the same feeling towards ya..."
Jangjun blurted out and in his heart he was hurt like 10 arrows had shot in him.

"Really!? jinjja!!? I just hope he does have feelings for me... but I won't confess him yet... maybe I'll confess to him during the school's festival! What do you think Jangjun?"
Hyejin asked.

"Ya..Ya sure.... that's a great idea...."
Jangjun said while looking down at the ground.

"Omg I can't wait for the festival noww!! Thanks Jangjun you're the BESTTTT!!"
Hyejin yelled, not caring about the people around her.

"Oh there's my stop! I'll see you tomorrow Jangjun! Good luck for your practices!!"
Hyejin shouted and waved goodbye to Jangjun before heading out of the subway train.

Jangjun and the rest of the Golden Child members had to stay back after school to practice for the festival starting from tomorrow so Hyejin can't go back home with the members anymore but she's willing to stay and watch them practice.
*****************************
<Jangjun's pov>
"I'm home!!"
I said while I place my shoe on the shoe rack. I just want to find Jangmi and tell her some stuff.

"Mom! Where's Jangmi?"

"Oh Jangjun! You startle me! Don't you know how to greet your mother first dear?!"
Mom said while crossing her hands.

"Sorry mom but where's Jangmi? I...want to tell her something.."

"Your sister is still at college. She said she'll be back home late because she had to do some traveling research in the school library for her assignment."
Mom said and I just sigh and decided to drink a glass of juice from the fridge.

"Our dear Jangmi is gonna graduate soon. Have you plan to give her anything before she leaves Jangjun?"

Mom said and I was shocked. I totally forgot that Jangmi was gonna graduate soon and she'll leave Korea and start traveling for who knows how long. I can't let her leave with empty hand but at the same time I didn't want her to leave me. It'll be less fun without her.

"I don't know mom...but don't worry! I'll give her something before she leaves. I promise."
I said while heading towards my room and shutting it after i got in.

I just plop on my bed and look up at the ceiling. I wanted to tell Jangmi about Hyejin and the festival thing but now I just don't feel like seeing her. Just the thought of her leaving me was already enough to torture my brain.

Why must it always be the person I loved dearest to me be the one leaving me.. first Hyejin now Jangmi... can life can any better?!

I turn around and hid my face under the pillow thinking about what am I gonna do with life after Jangmi's gone.

Out of the blue, I saw something flashing outside. I look up and saw the ring that Jangmi gave me was shinning. I was shocked and took the ring out of my finger and throw it beside me while I cover myself up with a blanket under me.

When I didn't see the ring shinning anymore I quickly took it and look through it, scanning for what just happen but I didn't see anything and maybe it was just myself dreaming or something.

"Wth just happen there... this thing just suddenly glow up of nowhere and nothing seems to show......"

"WHO SAYS NOTHING SEEMS TO SHOW!!!"

I gasp and quickly look around just to see a girl with a white dress, silky straight silver hair, pale skin staring at me. She looks just like what I dreamt of, the girl from my strange dream and not just that.......... this girl............ has wings......

||ok so.... GOLDEN CHILD!! VOTE!! MAMA 2017!! BEST NEW MALE ARTIST!! PALI PALI!! thx for reading!||