Snow as Red as Strawberries

You couldn't tell who was fighting; the Druid blocked your view of the scene. You heard Commander Sendak step past, obviously going to head off the fight before it got too bad. You heard him say, "Champion. I know why you fight now. Guards, bring him here."
Scared for Shiro, you anxiously awaited the Druids instructions in a confined room. An interrogation room! The Druid began asking you questions from behind its terryifying mask.
"Were you involved in assisting the escape of Prisoner 246-8729?" Prisoner 246-8729? You didn't even know who that was. You honestly responded, "N-no, sir," and the Druid asked another.
"Did you know that 246 was plotting to escape?"
Again, you responded "No."
The Druid grudgingly walked you back to your cell, where a panting Shiro was being cornered by soldiers. The Druid let you watch, and watch you did, praying for your only friend's welfare. The guards took him down with heavy damage to their robotic bodies, and a Galra lieutenant stepped down the hall. He was tall, menacing, and the deepest shade of purple you'd ever seen on a Galra. You didn't know who he was, but you knew he was merciless from the evil gleam in his eye.
Anxiety building in your gut, you watched helplessly as the lieutenant drew a knife lazily and grabbed Shiro by the hair. You were afraid he would kill him as the knife traveled up in the air, but it passed his chest and throat and stopped an inch from the bridge of Shiro's nose.
The lieutenant smirked down at the now-helpless Earthling, what with his hands cuffed and being held by his hair. Shiro was slammed easily against a wall by his head, and you winced as you heard the bang. The lieutenant began to speak.
"Champion. Your actions, helping your fellow prisoner escape, will not go unpunished. I will have to identify you in a way I will be sure to recognize you if you cause further trouble." He jerked Shiro's head back so the man was further immobilized.
Shiro was breathing heavily under the Galra's tight hold, and the knifepoint drew closer to rest on the skin beneath his left eye. Shiro tensed, waiting to see what would happen. Suddenly, the knife pressed into Shiro's skin, causing bright red blood to flow onto his ashen complexion. He struggled, trying to jerk back from the cold, sharp blade. Blood dripped down his face as the Galra slowly dragged the knife to the bridge of his nose. There, the Galra stopped, pausing only for a moment to move the knife beneath his right eye. Shiro writhed, his instincts making him convulse under the Galra's strong hold, and he moaned slightly in agony. The Galra yanked his hair to make him stop moving and shut up, and the knife again slid through his skin to the bridge of his nose, forming a linear wound that would definitely scar.
In a moment of indecision, you leapt forward and tackled the Galra, who tried to turn on you, but failed. The Druid sent a bolt of violet lightning, not at you, but at Shiro, who shook and screamed with the shock of being hit. You, in a desperate attempt to stop them, punched the lieutenant square in the jaw.
"That's it," he growled as Sendak came to stand behind him. "I think you are just as dangerous as him. Commander?"
Sendak smiled evilly at me. "Yes, Lieutenant Zorik. Let us put her in with him. But this time, turn the setting to high."
The Druid roughly shoved you into Shiro's cell with the unconscious man, and left, closing the door and blotting out most of the light coming in. Even in the dim setting, though, you could still see the strawberry-red blood streaming down his face against his snow-white skin.

Authors Notes
Hey, sorry for any bad quality shtuff in here. Please be patient, as you can see, I'm setting up the scene for a big feels chapter next!!! Thanks for reading, and please give me constructive criticism (and comment what you think should happen to you and Shiro in future chapters!!)     :)